Cap 2 bed production that made billins

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
pantonyp

Cap 2 bed production that made billins

Post by pantonyp »

i used to use this method (can no longer remember it) that set up a bed production and would set up a production line, using (I think if i remember) a purchase, a manufacturer and a label and inventory in some order and a shop to sell the bed in, and while it ran it made a stupid amount of money. I know I can enter cheats :( I use this to get loads on money while it runs and when you change anything in the PRODUCTION LINE of the factory it will stop. I then use the money to set up all the farms and the Industry along with the logging and mining to make all the products so that I can then in alphabetical order the factories to be used at later dates in other games as I save the layouts. (I liked playing with the layout to test new ideas on Man Line end of things) Now I know |I do not need this but I have been testing out different layouts to no avail and am now wondering if any other players know of this method as it is now driving me crazy to just remember it lol.
counting
Level 8 user

Re: Cap 2 bed production that made billins

Post by counting »

This post is probably better to be posted in strategy board, where more players view them regularly.

As for your question, bed is easy, input-manufacture-output done. As long as it's closer to timber yards, and in high salary cities. The trick is to scale up, train up level, and advertise, spend some money before making it huge. And remember to open retail store nearby in high enough land cost area. Furniture products are heavy with freight cost.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch channel : twitch.tv/ancientbuilder
Youtube channel : www.youtube.com/user/countingtls
-------------------------------------------------------------------