A new YouTube Let's Play video on Capitalism Lab

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

A new YouTube Let's Play video on Capitalism Lab

Post by David »

There is a new YouTube Let's Play video on Capitalism Lab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slvdnosbiYI

It is very well produced and is worth your time to check it out IMO.
therealevan
Level 4 user

Re: A new YouTube Let's Play video on Capitalism Lab

Post by therealevan »

Great LP. David perhaps sharing this video on the Capitalism2 facebook page would be a good idea?
Gentoo

Post by Gentoo »

Would really like to see a proper lets play about just a sandbox game from start to finish by an experienced player. Because I always get bogged down in the same areas of repetitive busy work and would like to see how others handle it.
rjhelms

Post by rjhelms »

Thanks for sharing this, David! This is my series, still going strong and at this point almost at the end of the Real Estate Mogul scenario. At this point, I've settled in to a regular schedule of new episodes every Tuesday and Thursday, usually shortly after noon GMT-5.

Any feedback or suggestions are very welcome. I do like the idea of a sandbox game, but since that could go for a looooong time I'm not sure how to fit it in my schedule and keep it interesting. Something to think about.
Last edited by rjhelms on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Hi rjhelms,

Your Let's Play series on Capitalism Lab in my opinion is the best one ever made for the game. I have watched a few episodes of your series and they are all well paced with nice narratives.

Keep up the great work!

If you have need anything assistance or have any questions on Capitalism Lab, please feel free to PM me on this forum or email me at info@enlight.com.

Best,
David