(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
Errasal

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.432 FULL CHRISTMAS 2020 FULL (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.2 for all DLC (by Pierma

Post by Errasal »

David wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:01 am Do you still see your farm layout plans in your plan library when you are not using any MOD? If so, please try the following method as described on https://www.capitalismlab.com/improveme ... ries-mods/

Copy your mod’s Layout Plan Library file from the The User Game Folder to MOD folder

The Layout Plan Library File to be copied:
<Name of the Mod> + <.PLO> (example: RealWorld.PLO)

Copy the file from the User Game Folder, which is located in:
C:\Users\<Your Windows username>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab

Copy the file to the MOD folder, which is located in:
C:\Users\<Your Windows username>\AppData\Local\Capitalism Lab\MOD
Yup that's exactly what I did. I still have the full library when not using the MOD, but nothing pre-defined when using it still after doing this.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.432 FULL CHRISTMAS 2020 FULL (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.2 for all DLC (by Pierma

Post by David »

You may send me your .PLO files and I will test it for you.
David

Post by David »

I was told by the programmer that only Modders should copy the RealWorld.PLO file to C:\Users\<Your Windows username>\AppData\Local\Capitalism Lab\MOD, which is for the purpose of distributing the plan library to users.

In your case where you just want to duplicate the original layout plan library for Real World MOD, you can simply copy the RealWorld.PLO to the same folder C:\Users\<Your Windows username>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\

In other words, you would make a copy of 1STD.PLO and rename it as RealWorld.PLO and keep it in the same folder C:\Users\<Your Windows username>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\

I tested it with your .PLO file and I was able to see 3 layout plans for your farm.

You can see from the following screenshot that layout plan library indicates that "For MOD: RealWorld" at the top of the window when it has successfully loaded the layout plan library specifically for the MOD.
Attachments
layout plan.jpg
layout plan.jpg (113.15 KiB) Viewed 7420 times
jos

Post by jos »

Hello,

I'm wondering if this mod is good to be used for beginners like me? I figure rather than playing the game modless, figuring things out, then use this mod and have to figure everything out again, I might as well use this mod from the start and get used to everything.

Secondly I have 3 dlcs and not the banking one. So do I use the 11.432? I'm a bit confused because the title mentions 11.2 for all dlc, but in the download link it says 11.2 does not require digital age. So just want to confirm that if I have 3 dlcs and no banking dlc, 11.432 is the one I want to use right?

Thanks.
David

Post by David »

jos wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:52 am 11.432 is the one I want to use right?
Yes, v11.432 is the right one to use as it is the latest version and it doesn't require the Banking and Finance DLC.
MrNeko

Post by MrNeko »

Dear Italian friend piermario , I just wanna ask : have you any update plans for this mod near future ?
BigPapaPengzu

Post by BigPapaPengzu »

David/Piermario - re: layout plans

From what I am reading from the last couple posts, am I understanding that I would need to create a manual layout plan for each of the hundreds of products if I wanted access to layout plans for realworld mod?

It seems like there should be a base one distributed with the mod that was just made once so that everyone can use it. Is there really not already a .PLO file of "pre-defined" layout plans for this excellent mod that has been around for four years?

That can't be right, can it?

If there is a .plo for the realworld mod that anybody has made, please let me know where to find it, as that would really help me set up my supply chains more quickly.

Thanks!
ooame

Post by ooame »

The download link for 11.43 doesn't work. Does anybody have a mirror?
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

11.5 New version and new download link due an Hacker website attack

MOD:
- 11.5 http://www.listaviaggi.com/rw115.rar
David

Post by David »

piermario wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:22 am 11.5 New version and new download link due an Hacker website attack

MOD:
- 11.5 http://www.listaviaggi.com/rw115.rar
Hi Piermario, thanks for the new version. Would you let us know what new content has been added to this version?