(MOD) REALWORLD 11.5 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) by Piermario

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
SIH
Level 2 user

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.27 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.23 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by SIH »

Thank you for answer.

But I can not find a video game mode and I can not find a product IP department in the lab.
The beta version is 5.4.01 and does have the latest version of REALWORLD MOD and I have DIGITAL Age DLC

Please help me.
Regards
Last edited by SIH on Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SIH
Level 2 user

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.27 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.23 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by SIH »

I have been communicating with David for a long time on this issue.
The bottom line was that there was a problem with the game.

The game is now updated to 5.4.02 and the issue is resolved.
However, game features added in REALWORLD 11.27 mode will not work

I want you to update the mode to match the new game.
mao-HG

Post by mao-HG »

HI
I ran into some problems when I clicked after starting RW to load the game and showed it "Error in company Details.txt [bill Gates] is not a valid person name

MOD is 11.23
game is 5.1.30 with subsidiary dlc and city economic dlc

I hope anyone can help me! :oops: :oops: :oops:
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.28 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.23 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by piermario »

NEW RELEASE 11.28: new sports videogames, thanks to saffgee i borrow and add some products about his fantastic mod, lot of new products, added dozen of customization products, fix and balancies expecially computer products.
Link in first page
Ciao!
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 11.28 (it requires Digital Age DLC to run) and 11.23 for all DLC (by Piermario)

Post by saffgee »

Congrats on the new release Piermario - I'm sure it's fantastic as always !
Dafiew

Post by Dafiew »

SIH wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:18 am Thank you for answer.

But I can not find a video game mode and I can not find a product IP department in the lab.
The beta version is 5.4.01 and does have the latest version of REALWORLD MOD and I have DIGITAL Age DLC

Please help me.
Regards
First thank you for the great MOD Piermario :), I have the same problem as this guy, when RW enabled no IP in RD, missing the game mod options in the digital age menu, I have the new game mod patch(PRB 5.4.03) and 11.28 installed, the game mod works fine by it self but when I enable RW I lose all the game mod features, Thanks!
SIH
Level 2 user

Post by SIH »

Dafiew wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:20 am
SIH wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:18 am Thank you for answer.

Please help me.
Regards
First thank you for the great MOD Piermario :), I have the same problem as this guy, when RW enabled no IP in RD, missing the game mod options in the digital age menu, I have the new game mod patch(PRB 5.4.03) and 11.28 installed, the game mod works fine by it self but when I enable RW I lose all the game mod features, Thanks!
Hello Dafiew

Do you have the same problem as me?
I thought this problem only happened to me.

I have a problem with both RW 11.27 and Video game mode 0.1 ver.
Fortunately, video game mode 0.1 ver is Works fine as David updates the game to version 5.02 but, the 11.28 version of RW did not resolve this issue in version 11.27.

I also hope that piermario will solve this problem.
Dafiew

Post by Dafiew »

Yeah exact same thing here
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

Ciao guys i don't know how to solve it maybe David can help us