Foundations, Great Kudos but even better for tax reduction

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here

Would you want a foundation trusts in the game?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Yes please?
78%
No thanks, I'd rather give my money to the taxman?
No votes
Leave it as it is.
22%

Total votes: 9

baz
Level 4 user

Foundations, Great Kudos but even better for tax reduction

Post by baz »

It would be interesting I think, to be able to create a foundation. You can really improve your Kudos like Bill Gates ect but you can also reduce your tax massively with charitable donations.
Bigs
Level 2 user

Re: Foundations, Great Kudos but even better for tax reducti

Post by Bigs »

I think this is a great idea, especially with the other poll in mind, where you asked about other stuff to put money on.
baz
Level 4 user

Post by baz »

These are my only my own polls bigs, nothing to do with Enlight. I'm hoping to gather support to encourage Enlight into such things, especially if there popular.
What other things do you have in mind, out of interest?
Bigs
Level 2 user

Post by Bigs »

On this particular subject, nothing really. But as said before, in the end when you play a longer game, you tend to have loads of money and nothing really to do with them. I would like to have somewhere to invest them, be it a trust fund, luxury items or investments that puts your money to work in different ways. Having them stacking up at an account (with no interest even! ;p) feels a bit useless.

Carpeting cities with my mansions really doesnt bring me joy. In the original game they rarely even gain any value over time. ;)
baz
Level 4 user

Post by baz »

I'm definately agree with what you said. Hopefully the Polls will show that there is popular support for this sort of thing.

Please vote if you read the page, no matter your feeling. Enlight are always looking at what people want, or don't want from there games.

BTW I don't work for Enlight, I'm just a big fan.