Game Download: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlhX1T2J2ByrjfgMPavnOEVpjWo93w

==================================================
Current Stats:

Cash: $39 billion
Annual Revenue: $16 billion
Annual Profit: $3.25 Billion
Net Worth: $110 billion

If you have any questions about the operations of the company just let me know
Last edited by WilliamMGary on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Re: Game Share: WMGP Corp

Post by eleaza »

When I try to load the game, it says the mod is not compatible. I use RealWorld 10.35, which version of RealWorld mod do you use in this save?
Attachments
Real.jpg
Real.jpg (321.46 KiB) Viewed 1578 times
E is for Endear, all cute and cuddly
L is for Luxury, longing for splendid
E is for Elate, making others happy
A is for Amenable, a serene nature
Z is for Zeal, zest for wonderful life
A is for Admirers, all of you love me
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

With RW10.31 it works
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

Ok, 10.31 RealWorld does work. But the constant autosave is really annoying though, combined with speed lock makes looking through all those hundreds of warehouses and factories virtually intolerable. :?
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

[quote="eleaza"]Ok, 10.31 RealWorld does work. But the constant autosave is really annoying though, combined with speed lock makes looking through all those hundreds of warehouses and factories virtually intolerable. :?[/quote

How is speed lock annoying? The point was so people didn't use the speed hack where you invest or open a store and advance the speed.

The auto save can be modified in the script.. I did I it because I never save my game and get mad when something happens and I have tons of additional work to redo.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

WilliamMGary wrote:
eleaza wrote:Ok, 10.31 RealWorld does work. But the constant autosave is really annoying though, combined with speed lock makes looking through all those hundreds of warehouses and factories virtually intolerable. :?[/quote

How is speed lock annoying? The point was so people didn't use the speed hack where you invest or open a store and advance the speed.

The auto save can be modified in the script.. I did I it because I never save my game and get mad when something happens and I have tons of additional work to redo.
When look through all the financial statements in all the firms, it becomes annoying, since the numbers are constantly changing and can't get a clear view of the total picture. The accountant inside me is very edgy, and I want to get a clear picture of exactly how much the total freight cost is.

But I get the autosave is necessary with modding causing a lot of bugs sometimes. Just my ultrabook is too stupid and slow :(
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

eleaza wrote:
WilliamMGary wrote:
eleaza wrote:Ok, 10.31 RealWorld does work. But the constant autosave is really annoying though, combined with speed lock makes looking through all those hundreds of warehouses and factories virtually intolerable. :?[/quote

When look through all the financial statements in all the firms, it becomes annoying, since the numbers are constantly changing and can't get a clear view of the total picture. The accountant inside me is very edgy, and I want to get a clear picture of exactly how much the total freight cost is.

But I get the autosave is necessary with modding causing a lot of bugs sometimes. Just my ultrabook is too stupid and slow :(

Ah modify the Not That Complex Script file to turn those features off.
eleaza
Level 8 user

Post by eleaza »

I don't think it works editing the script after already played and saved the game. But I have very little knowledge about modding, perhaps I was doing something wrong? Just delete the special rules have no effect at all.
WilliamMGary
Level 9 user

Post by WilliamMGary »

eleaza wrote:I don't think it works editing the script after already played and saved the game. But I have very little knowledge about modding, perhaps I was doing something wrong? Just delete the special rules have no effect at all.
You probably right.