Steam Release

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
titanicboy1

Steam Release

Post by titanicboy1 »

Will Capitalism Lab or Capitalism II be made available on Steam for purchase? I see Capitalism Plus is already available on Steam.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Steam Release

Post by David »

We do not have any plan for releasing Capitalism Lab for Steam due to various reasons. One of them is that there is a technical issue of integrating SteamWorks into Capitalism Lab.

In the future, if all issues are resolved and we eventually release Capitalism Lab for Steam, users who have already bought Capitalism Lab from us (from the official Capitalism Lab web site or Enlight store) will receive a free Steam key.
Avanith

Post by Avanith »

David wrote:We do not have any plan for releasing Capitalism Lab for Steam due to various reasons. One of them is that there is a technical issue of integrating SteamWorks into Capitalism Lab.

In the future, if all issues are resolved and we eventually release Capitalism Lab for Steam, users who have already bought Capitalism Lab from us (from the official Capitalism Lab web site or Enlight store) will receive a free Steam key.
Hey David, is there an active effort by Enlight to bring the game to Steam? I'm sure bringing this game over to Steam would increase sales tremendously, especially if steam workshop was implemented with it. It would be great for the genre of business sims too!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Hi,

The status is the same as I last stated:

We do not have any plan for releasing Capitalism Lab for Steam due to various reasons. One of them is that there is a technical issue of integrating SteamWorks into Capitalism Lab.

Our development team is currently concentrating on finishing the City Economic Sim DLC and developing the Digital Age DLC.