Firms Screen Bug

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab

Firms Screen Bug

Post by Guest »

I'm finding that the firms screen is not behaving the way it should. 2 scenarios: When viewing the Firms list on the :corporate details screen" for a specific corporation, I double click on one of the firms thumbnails (such as the retail thumbnail) and then it jumps to a firms screen for a totally different company. this used to pull up the list of retail firms for the same corporation I was looking at.

The other scenario is a lot worse, when trying to batch change the supplier of a particular product for retail locations, when I click 'batch' not only does it take me to a list of firms for a different company and then the scroll list/box of other corporations is locked and I cannot even change the screen to view my firms. As of now I cannot find a way to batch change suppliers for retail products because of this.
geek180
Level 2 user

Re: Firms Screen Bug

Post by geek180 »

This was my post, forgot to log in. Attached is a screenshot of what I'm seeing. This doesn't happen if you simply navigate to the firms screen, but only if you are brought there from another screen. Instead of it jumping to the corporation you wanted to originally see, it just jumps to the last corporate on the list (in this case, ING Group). When changing batch suppliers, this list is locked and not selectable, and since your own corporation is always at the top, this makes batch changes to suppliers impossible. I've tested with no Mods or DLC. on version 5.0.05
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 11.41.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 11.41.07 AM.png (588.57 KiB) Viewed 1667 times

Post by Guest »

I get the same problem super annoying!
JohanPB
Level 2 user

Post by JohanPB »

I also encounter this problem , plus one slighlty worse : My company doesn't appear anymore on this screen, making it impossible to batch switch suppliers.
geek180
Level 2 user

Post by geek180 »

JohanPB wrote:I also encounter this problem , plus one slighlty worse : My company doesn't appear anymore on this screen, making it impossible to batch switch suppliers.
For me I can't scroll up on the company scroll box list, maybe we're describing the same thing. It's just frozen in position, and the bottom most company is the one always selected when I'm sent to the firm screen. I'm basically done playing the game until this is fixed as I have a ton of stores and changing out products frequently is a pretty critical part of my workflow. :(
Last edited by geek180 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

JohanPB wrote:I also encounter this problem , plus one slighlty worse : My company doesn't appear anymore on this screen, making it impossible to batch switch suppliers.
Same
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Patch v5.0.07
Fixed the bugs reported in this thread.
It also has got new improvements and functions.
Please download the latest patch v5.0.07 from http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... 609#p21609

Patch V5.0.06:
Fixed the bugs reported in this thread only.
This patch is compatible with older save games. So if you have save games from v5.0.01 to v5.0.05 and you want to keep playing them, you may upgrade to this version instead of the latest version 5.0.07.

Download link to patch v5.0.06: http://12299.cdn.beyondhosting.net/capl ... 065001.zip
geek180
Level 2 user

Post by geek180 »

Thanks David! That was a pretty quick turnaround, cheers!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon May 07, 2018 10:07 pm.