Advertising Internet Company vs TV

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
GotBuds
Level 2 user

Re: Advertising Internet Company vs TV

Post by GotBuds »

I have seen the same thing when I made a OS giant. I didn't think much about it as my revenue/profit and overall health of my conglomerate were exactly on pace and growing as it should. My initial thought about seeing a zero branding was that I hit 99 and the roll over to 100 sets to zero and stays there, like 100 is the hard cap. As it had no negative impact on my game, I just kept playing.
Yeoman11

Re: Advertising Internet Company vs TV

Post by Yeoman11 »

GotBuds wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:36 pm I have seen the same thing when I made a OS giant. I didn't think much about it as my revenue/profit and overall health of my conglomerate were exactly on pace and growing as it should. My initial thought about seeing a zero branding was that I hit 99 and the roll over to 100 sets to zero and stays there, like 100 is the hard cap. As it had no negative impact on my game, I just kept playing.
Interesting! I'm going to check to see if thats the case. However I remember newer products that I invented (notebook comp, gaming console, etc.) didn't budge with my internet company advertising units. But I'm going to check anyway