Capitalism Lab Release version 5.4.36 full version installer

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
Robertneul

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 5.4.29 full version installer with new scenarios

Post by Robertneul »

Help....I can download file, though when I try to open/run it, I get an incomplete download/corrupt media message. Can you advise? Using MS edge browser.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 5.4.29 full version installer with new scenarios

Post by David »

I have just tested it by downloading the installer file and it opened successfully without any errors. I would suggest that you check if your harddisk has sufficient free disk space and try downloading it again.

You may also try downloading the post-release beta version from viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5291
Robertneul

Post by Robertneul »

Hi, I did as you suggested. I have plenty of free disk space. Now, the program won't run at all. What I'd like to do is reinstall the program as I purchased it, with the 2 add ons (subsidiary and city) and start all over. My email is robertneul@att.net, so if you can send direct to me there. Basically, I now have a program that doesn't work at all. Thanks. Robert
David

Post by David »

Please try this solution by downloading and installing the post-release beta version of Capitalism Lab. It is a newer version and install on a different folder and it may work for you.

Download link: http://12299.cdn.beyondhosting.net/capl ... taller.exe
Oaklizard2047

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 5.4.36 full version installer

Post by Oaklizard2047 »

Hi, so i downloaded it and installed it. I open the shortcut on the desktop and it opens a website, i think its for the news, and a login page. How do i pass the login page? Please answer....
Oaklizard2047

Post by Oaklizard2047 »

Ok, I pass the login form, I clicked 'new game's and then when I click any buttons except 'back' it won't do anything. I clicked custom game and it only made the click sound... Pls help ...
David

Post by David »

Oaklizard2047 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:17 am Ok, I pass the login form, I clicked 'new game's and then when I click any buttons except 'back' it won't do anything. I clicked custom game and it only made the click sound... Pls help ...
Are you using any anti-virus software that runs in background? If so, there is a possibility that the firewall of such anti-virus software may block the game’s communication with the game server. You may check your anti-virus software’s user manual for how to add Capitalism Lab to one of its approved app to prevent it from being blocked by the firewall.

For example, if you are using Avast, you can add Capitalism Lab’s EXE files “CapStart.exe” and “CapMain.exe” into Avast’s exception list to prevent it from blocking the game.
Oaklizard2047

Post by Oaklizard2047 »

David wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:16 am
Oaklizard2047 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:17 am Ok, I pass the login form, I clicked 'new game's and then when I click any buttons except 'back' it won't do anything. I clicked custom game and it only made the click sound... Pls help ...
Are you using any anti-virus software that runs in background? If so, there is a possibility that the firewall of such anti-virus software may block the game’s communication with the game server. You may check your anti-virus software’s user manual for how to add Capitalism Lab to one of its approved app to prevent it from being blocked by the firewall.

For example, if you are using Avast, you can add Capitalism Lab’s EXE files “CapStart.exe” and “CapMain.exe” into Avast’s exception list to prevent it from blocking the game.
I already add them in the firewall, and I have no antivirus, but it still can't play new game. I click custom game, tutorial, challenges, and the other two, but nothing happened. Is something wrong?
David

Post by David »

Please email us at info@enlight.com your computer configuration file DxDiag.txt for investigation. You may produce the DxDiag.txt file by running the Command prompt from the Windows Start menu, then type “DxDiag” on the Command prompt.

When the DxDiag window is opened, click on the “Save All Information” button at the center bottom of the window. Then send over this file as an email attachment.

More detailed instructions for generating dxdiag file:
1. Click the Start button.
2. In the Search field, enter 'dxdiag'. The diagnostic tool will run.
3. Click to 'Save All Information' and save "dxdiag.txt" to your desktop.
4. Attach the "dxdiag.txt" document to your support email.