Capitalism Lab Release version 5.4.37 Patch

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
jcalbrown

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 5.4.32 Patch

Post by jcalbrown »

I've installed 5.4.32 as well as the patch; however, when I try to merge one of my subs with another I get the error message group2.cpp line: 1231. This only happens with this one particular sub (no matter which sub I try to merge it with). I've previously complete other mergers with this same sub and never encountered this problem before (fyi the error occurred both before and after installing the new version and patch)
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The names of the two companies you attempted to merge.
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
jcalbrown

Post by jcalbrown »

David wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:16 am We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The names of the two companies you attempted to merge.
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
Thanks for the reply! I've sent my save game file and relevant details via email. Thanks again!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Our programmer will fix the bug and release a new patch in the beginning of the coming week.