Polish localisation

This forum is for those of you who are interested in localizing the game text in Capitalism Lab into your native language on your own
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Install for release and beta in Polish

Post by paulwoman »

David wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:11 pm If you are translating the game into a language that does not use the standard alphabetic characters (e.g. an Asian language), you will have to put a font file into the Capitalism Lab\Translate folder as well.
I did a version with the font inside the translation's folder :)
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Polish localisation

Post by David »

Thanks for the update. I have uploaded the latest translation files that you've prepared to the Capitalism Lab web site.
matadrox
Level 2 user

Post by matadrox »

Hello! Anybody still work on this translation? I am ready to join this project. There are still many things that need to be translated. The game in the poland was quite well known, but now the knowledge about it, has strongly decreased. I have some ideas to change that, because I know it's worth it.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

matadrox wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:01 pm Hello! Anybody still work on this translation? I am ready to join this project. There are still many things that need to be translated. The game in the poland was quite well known, but now the knowledge about it, has strongly decreased. I have some ideas to change that, because I know it's worth it.
Thanks for your interest in translating Capitalism Lab into Polish. You may check out this web page for more info about translating the game: https://www.capitalismlab.com/resources ... game-text/