How To See Different Product Markets and Products In Them

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
whiskiz
Level 2 user

How To See Different Product Markets and Products In Them

Post by whiskiz »

I'm just playing through the tutorial of Cap 2, before probably the scenarios and then getting Cap 2 Lab.

Awesome game so far and it's great to hear a dedicated community has kept it in shape, adding to an already good game that i can't wait to check out the rest of.

A couple times now in the tutorial, my goal has been to achieve "market dominance" of one line or another. The last one was i think "livestock" now it's "beverages."

Is there a way/place/screen to see the different markets and what and how many products are under each? I swear i've looked through everything, but you never know with this game.

I also tried to google the problem but 98% of anything to do with Cap 2 on the internet appears to be every man and his dogs tips and tricks!! How to beat!! best way to make money!! mostly how to break and faceroll the game which i'm not interested in.

Thanks heaps.
whiskiz
Level 2 user

Re: How To See Different Product Markets and Products In Them

Post by whiskiz »

Nevermind, found it.

For anyone else wondering - it shows what group things belong in, in the manufacturers guide. you can also go forward and backward in that product line via the arrows top right corner. Bit messy and not informative but gets the job done once you know.