Is there any way to see what my Operating officer does ?

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
Tzache

Is there any way to see what my Operating officer does ?

Post by Tzache »

It doesnt seem that my Operating officer does something. How can i check what he does ?
labthatcap
Level 2 user

Re: Is there any way to see what my Operating officer does ?

Post by labthatcap »

This may be posted in the wrong area but I second that post. Could we please get a rundown of what the COO, CTO and CMO do in the game?
azuzelych
Level 2 user

Post by azuzelych »

labthatcap wrote:This may be posted in the wrong area but I second that post. Could we please get a rundown of what the COO, CTO and CMO do in the game?
Why, occupy the RAM :)
Purifier
Level 4 user

Post by Purifier »

COO = your second in command, if you hire someone as COO, you can click your picture in: stores,factories,farm,natural recources and then select your COO and he/she will manage that firm.

Advice: dont hire at the start, because they request a pretty high wage. Later in the game you can put one in charge of a product chain if you have a major share or monopoly (put them on agressive pricing behavior). Dont put them on heavily contested chains since they they are very keen to start pricing wars with your components.

CTO = Your Tech officer. Hire one and like with the COO put them instead of you in your R&D firms and your CTO will manage your research.

Advice: Again because of wages you dont need one at the start, later when you have the techs your want and have multiple R&D's (bout 15+), you can intall one so you dont have to micromanage your research. CTO's start/stop researches whichever they like/want so in the start it may not be the techs you want.

CMO = Your Marketing Officer. Hire one and he/she boosts your advertising campaigns (as far as i know no need to put them into any firm for this, just hire one)

Advice = And yet again, dont hire one at the start, later on, hire one as said to boost your advertising campaign (im honestly not sure how precisely he/she boost it but owell)

Hope this helps :)
Tzache

Post by Tzache »

Purifier wrote:COO = your second in command, if you hire someone as COO, you can click your picture in: stores,factories,farm,natural recources and then select your COO and he/she will manage that firm.

Advice: dont hire at the start, because they request a pretty high wage. Later in the game you can put one in charge of a product chain if you have a major share or monopoly (put them on agressive pricing behavior). Dont put them on heavily contested chains since they they are very keen to start pricing wars with your components.

CTO = Your Tech officer. Hire one and like with the COO put them instead of you in your R&D firms and your CTO will manage your research.

Advice: Again because of wages you dont need one at the start, later when you have the techs your want and have multiple R&D's (bout 15+), you can intall one so you dont have to micromanage your research. CTO's start/stop researches whichever they like/want so in the start it may not be the techs you want.

CMO = Your Marketing Officer. Hire one and he/she boosts your advertising campaigns (as far as i know no need to put them into any firm for this, just hire one)

Advice = And yet again, dont hire one at the start, later on, hire one as said to boost your advertising campaign (im honestly not sure how precisely he/she boost it but owell)

Hope this helps :)
He does some weird things when having multiple factoryes and Retail stores. Maybe a savegame will help you understand.
Where i can find my savegames ?
matejfore
Level 3 user

Post by matejfore »

Can you explain more - what weird things?
City Builder
Level 5 user

Post by City Builder »

Tzache wrote: Where i can find my savegames ?
\My Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE