Real Estate DLC: Shopping Mall

Suggestions for new DLC projects.

Do you like this idea?

Yes
93%
No
5%
I have other suggestions (please post on this thread.)
1%

Total votes: 92

rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Real Estate DLC: Shopping Mall

Post by rafaeltodero »

David wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:32 am The 3D model of the shopping mall has been completed. Here is how it looks in the game. Hope you like it.

In the coming posts on this thread, I will share with you all the interfaces of the shopping mall.

Excited for new information
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Shopping mall interface sharing #1

Here is a screenshot showing a store in a shopping mall.

The list of stores in the mall is shown at the bottom of the firm detail window with the convenience of browsing through store details by simply clicking on each icon.
Attachments
Shopping Mall interface 01.png
Shopping Mall interface 01.png (2.82 MiB) Viewed 10945 times
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

Is there a timeline for when this feature will be released for beta?
David

Post by David »

It takes a significant amount of time and effort to get the gameplay balance and AI of shopping malls to work properly. It will be released in 2023 but we currently do not have a specific release date for it.

We plan to release other new features before shopping malls though and we will announce them when they are ready.
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Post by mdemircan2 »

David wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:41 am Shopping mall interface sharing #1

Here is a screenshot showing a store in a shopping mall.

The list of stores in the mall is shown at the bottom of the firm detail window with the convenience of browsing through store details by simply clicking on each icon.
************************************************************************************************************

hello David, will you include service firms in the mall?

****merhaba David, alışveriş merkezine hizmet firmalarını dahil edecek misiniz? ***
David

Post by David »

mdemircan2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:25 pm
You will be able to build service firms in a mall.
Gamechangernation
Level 3 user

Post by Gamechangernation »

David wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:11 am
mdemircan2 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:25 pm
You will be able to build service firms in a mall.
Thanks for the Update on the malls David. Very excited for this new Feature.
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by rafaeltodero »

David wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:08 am It takes a significant amount of time and effort to get the gameplay balance and AI of shopping malls to work properly. It will be released in 2023 but we currently do not have a specific release date for it.

We plan to release other new features before shopping malls though and we will announce them when they are ready.
I'm really looking forward to this moment :D :D :D
David

Post by David »

rafaeltodero wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:12 pm
David wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:08 am It takes a significant amount of time and effort to get the gameplay balance and AI of shopping malls to work properly. It will be released in 2023 but we currently do not have a specific release date for it.

I would like to share with you the plan on this: Shopping Mall is a major feature in the next DLC titled Services DLC.

Our plan is to let contributors of Capitalism Lab - those with contributor badges on the CapLab forum, like yourself who is a +translation contributor, to participate in the closed beta test of the Service Industry DLC.

Just so you know, we won't be running a public beta test for the Services DLC. In the closed beta test, the testing will be conducted primarily by a group of contributors. We do intend to test it and make improvements to it for however long is necessary to make sure that its gameplay quality and balance is good enough.

The closed beta is scheduled to start in November or December this year. So, you can see this as sort of a pre-announcement. Therefore, if you're interested, please let me know and I'll add your name to the list of closed beta testers.

Of course, other Capitalism Lab authors are also encouraged to take part in this. To sign up for the beta test, just reply to this post or send me a private message.
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by rafaeltodero »

David wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:01 pm
rafaeltodero wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:12 pm

I would like to share with you the plan on this: Shopping Mall is a major feature in the next DLC titled Services DLC.

Our plan is to let contributors of Capitalism Lab - those with contributor badges on the CapLab forum, like yourself who is a +translation contributor, to participate in the closed beta test of the Services DLC.

Just so you know, we won't be running a public beta test for the Services DLC. In the closed beta test, the testing will be conducted primarily by a group of contributors. We do intend to test it and make improvements to it for however long is necessary to make sure that its gameplay quality and balance is good enough.

The closed beta is scheduled to start in November or December this year. So, you can see this as sort of a pre-announcement. Therefore, if you're interested, please let me know and I'll add your name to the list of closed beta testers.

Of course, other Capitalism Lab authors are also encouraged to take part in this. To sign up for the beta test, just reply to this post or send me a private message.

I am very happy with the news.

I really want to participate in the closed beta. :D

This way we could also anticipate translations.