Real Estate DLC: Shopping Mall

Suggestions for new DLC projects.

Do you like this idea?

Yes
93%
No
5%
I have other suggestions (please post on this thread.)
1%

Total votes: 92

Dav3
Level 3 user

Re: Real Estate DLC: Shopping Mall

Post by Dav3 »

David wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:01 pm
rafaeltodero wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:12 pm
David wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:08 am It takes a significant amount of time and effort to get the gameplay balance and AI of shopping malls to work properly. It will be released in 2023 but we currently do not have a specific release date for it.

We plan to release other new features before shopping malls though and we will announce them when they are ready.
I'm really looking forward to this moment :D :D :D
I would like to share with you the plan on this: Shopping Mall is a major feature in the next DLC titled Services DLC.

Our plan is to let contributors of Capitalism Lab - those with contributor badges on the CapLab forum, like yourself who is a +translation contributor, to participate in the closed beta test of the Services DLC.

Just so you know, we won't be running a public beta test for the Services DLC. In the closed beta test, the testing will be conducted primarily by a group of contributors. We do intend to test it and make improvements to it for however long is necessary to make sure that its gameplay quality and balance is good enough.

The closed beta is scheduled to start in November or December this year. So, you can see this as sort of a pre-announcement. Therefore, if you're interested, please let me know and I'll add your name to the list of closed beta testers.

Of course, other Capitalism Lab authors are also encouraged to take part in this. To sign up for the beta test, just reply to this post or send me a private message.
I would like to apply for the beta aswell :D
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

rafaeltodero wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:31 pm I am very happy with the news.

I really want to participate in the closed beta. :D

This way we could also anticipate translations.
Thanks for your participation. I've added you to the beta-tester list.
David

Post by David »

Dav3 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:21 am I would like to apply for the beta aswell :D
Please be informed that our plan is to let contributors of Capitalism Lab - those with contributor badges on the CapLab forum to participate in the closed beta test of the Services DLC.

If you are interested in becoming a Capitalism Lab contributor, please let me know and I will post some ideas for you to consider.
marcioaneves
Level 2 user

Post by marcioaneves »

Perfect,

I`d like to participate in the closed beta as well. If you need the portuguese-BR in order to translate, I could support it.

Have an excellent day !!
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by rafaeltodero »

marcioaneves wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:15 am Perfect,

I`d like to participate in the closed beta as well. If you need the portuguese-BR in order to translate, I could support it.

Have an excellent day !!
I'm currently translating the game. I've even been reviewing several files lately.

Every help is welcome.

If you identify any errors, send me a message.

pt-br "Atualmente eu que tenho traduzido o jogo. Inclusive estou dando uma revisada em varias arquivos ultimamente.

Toda ajuda é bem vinda.

Inclusive se você identificar qualquer erro, me envie uma mensagem."
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

I am very happy with the news.

Same here, especially as I'm updating the gitlab for translations ^^.
David

Post by David »

paulwoman wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:31 pm
I am very happy with the news.

Same here, especially as I'm updating the gitlab for translations ^^.
Thanks for participating. I've added you to the beta-tester list.
mantran86

Post by mantran86 »

Dear Mr David
I would like to apply for the beta test. Looking forward to your agreement. Tks ;) ;) ;)
David

Post by David »

I'm delighted to share a work-in-progress screenshot of the shopping mall.
Attachments
shopping_mall1.png
shopping_mall1.png (807.65 KiB) Viewed 4576 times
ALICE
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by ALICE »

David wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:01 pm
David wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:08 am It takes a significant amount of time and effort to get the gameplay balance and AI of shopping malls to work properly. It will be released in 2023 but we currently do not have a specific release date for it.

We plan to release other new features before shopping malls though and we will announce them when they are ready.
I'm really looking forward to this moment :D :D :D
I would like to share with you the plan on this: Shopping Mall is a major feature in the next DLC titled Services DLC.

Our plan is to let contributors of Capitalism Lab - those with contributor badges on the CapLab forum, like yourself who is a +translation contributor, to participate in the closed beta test of the Service Industry DLC.

Just so you know, we won't be running a public beta test for the Services DLC. In the closed beta test, the testing will be conducted primarily by a group of contributors. We do intend to test it and make improvements to it for however long is necessary to make sure that its gameplay quality and balance is good enough.

The closed beta is scheduled to start in November or December this year. So, you can see this as sort of a pre-announcement. Therefore, if you're interested, please let me know and I'll add your name to the list of closed beta testers.

Of course, other Capitalism Lab authors are also encouraged to take part in this. To sign up for the beta test, just reply to this post or send me a private message.
I would like to apply for the beta aswell