double photo

General discussions and Technical Support for Capitalism II.
freelancer909

double photo

Post by freelancer909 »

In the latest version my person photo was used by AI also. I have an evil twin now I have to take out. Also the game balance on loans in my opinion should be changed. It is now way to easy to get loans at a very low rate and wipe out the AI. Maybe a floor of 7 percent would be good. Business loans always cost more in the real world or we could offer corporate bonds.

Thank you.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: double photo

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: double photo

Post by David »

Also the game balance on loans in my opinion should be changed. It is now way to easy to get loans at a very low rate and wipe out the AI. Maybe a floor of 7 percent would be good. Business loans always cost more in the real world or we could offer corporate bonds.
The interest rate simulation was improved in response to the users request at https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6136

As a result, the interest rate is lower. If you have a different opinion on this, I would suggest that you post to the above thread for discussions.