Bugs found in Capitalism Lab 1.965 Beta

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
Janis.Romans
Level 3 user

Bugs found in Capitalism Lab 1.965 Beta

Post by Janis.Romans »

1) When buying land plots, and if in the place You click (1. attachment) is a firm, it does not buy the land plot, but opens the firm window in the background(2. & 3. attachment)
Attachments
landplots3.png
landplots3.png (497.37 KiB) Viewed 668 times
landplots2.png
landplots2.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 668 times
landplots.png
landplots.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 668 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Bugs found in Capitalism Lab 1.965 Beta

Post by David »

This will be fixed in the next patch.
Janis.Romans
Level 3 user

Post by Janis.Romans »

Also, new bugs & suggestions, question:

1. When clicking on the star to see what happened (1. attachment), it opens the firm under it. (2. attachment).

2. When choosing products and double clicking (3. attachment). It doesn't do nothing, but it selects the product and adds it.

3. When setting up a mine (I saw in the last attachment)

Suggestion: Can you please make that when selecting products, there would be filters with which you can select the city you want. That would be very useful, because for excample if my company is only manufacturing in Paris, then I can select Paris from the city filter and find the products I'm looking for much easier. (4. attachment)

Suggestion: Also, so that there would be an option to choose what kind a products to view, for excample, only body care, food, cosmetics, computer. (This filter only when starting the game either with only 1 store type enabled or if you have builded a store which allows to sell many types of products. ( Instead of All products button and list of All products that exist in Capitalism Lab Beta, please make it All products button & Filters, for excample: Body Care products, Cosmetics, Food, Clothing...)

Suggestion: When I was choosing products to sell in the Retail store, I choosed the 8. product in the list, and now I have to scroll down and find it. So can you please make that I don't have to scroll, but Capitalism Lab already puts me where I left off.

Question: When do You plan to make so fire & police stations affect fire & riots?
Attachments
unnamed.png
unnamed.png (5.65 KiB) Viewed 593 times
suggestion.png
suggestion.png (435.16 KiB) Viewed 609 times
mistake a).png
mistake a).png (433.05 KiB) Viewed 609 times
star 2.png
star 2.png (540.08 KiB) Viewed 612 times
star.png
star.png (986.69 KiB) Viewed 612 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Hi Janis.Romans,

The bugs will be fixed in the next patch.

And you may post the suggestions on the Suggestions forum.