Best practice for reporting a bug or an issue

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Re: Best practice for reporting a bug or an issue

Post by moneytheory »

No one is taking out bank loans the AI players are the same. See save game. https://gofile.io/?c=CkWkN1
Krankenhausen2

Post by Krankenhausen2 »

Not sure if it's Banking DLC related, but I have it installed but

Developed City parameter in script doesn't appear to do anything. I also noticed that when I return to the main menu after starting a game with the attached (very basic) script, the "Survival Mode" toggle on the City Economic Simulation DLC panel doesn't work anymore.

Edit: using version 6.3.07
Attachments
Test.zip
(208 Bytes) Downloaded 73 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

moneytheory wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:53 am No one is taking out bank loans the AI players are the same. See save game. https://gofile.io/?c=CkWkN1
I loaded your save game and noticed that the AI corporations have not taken any loans because they have plenty of cash.
David

Post by David »

Krankenhausen2 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:16 am Not sure if it's Banking DLC related, but I have it installed but

Developed City parameter in script doesn't appear to do anything. I also noticed that when I return to the main menu after starting a game with the attached (very basic) script, the "Survival Mode" toggle on the City Economic Simulation DLC panel doesn't work anymore.

Edit: using version 6.3.07
This issue will be fixed in the next version.
Kenny445

Post by Kenny445 »

I have checked every city and individual Insurances and I have the market share in all insurances but for some reason in my headquarters it's showing life insurance as my competitor dominating.

Using version 6.3.08
David

Post by David »

Kenny445 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:40 pm I have checked every city and individual Insurances and I have the market share in all insurances but for some reason in my headquarters it's showing life insurance as my competitor dominating.

Using version 6.3.08
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may email the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
David

Post by David »

Kenny445 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 7:40 pm I have checked every city and individual Insurances and I have the market share in all insurances but for some reason in my headquarters it's showing life insurance as my competitor dominating.

Using version 6.3.08
This has been fixed in the latest post-release beta version. Please download it from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =10&t=7467
WillRiker

Post by WillRiker »

Using 6.4.05 Beta with all 4 DLC
No Mods active.

If I by/(offer) with my "Company Insurance Cash" some Stocks from another company this happend:

The buying amount will be deducted twice, from my "Company Insurance Cash" and from my "Company Cash", the stock will be moved correctly to the "Company Insurance Stock".
Attachments
save-capi.zip
(9.05 MiB) Downloaded 82 times
David

Post by David »

WillRiker wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:09 pm Using 6.4.05 Beta with all 4 DLC
No Mods active.

If I by/(offer) with my "Company Insurance Cash" some Stocks from another company this happend:

The buying amount will be deducted twice, from my "Company Insurance Cash" and from my "Company Cash", the stock will be moved correctly to the "Company Insurance Stock".
The bug has been fixed. Please download the Release version 6.4.07 from: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... 829#p31829
Kenny445

Post by Kenny445 »

David,

just a quick question, should I be updating to the newer V6.4.07? If so my save from V6.4.06 is not found.

Thanks.