My mayor is changing my budgets !

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
matrlx

My mayor is changing my budgets !

Post by matrlx »

Ok, so I first gotta say, WOW, here I thought I kinda was the only one who bought the game and all DLC's, until I needed help and thus ended here. Full of peeps like me :) Its obvious that Capitalism 2 is far from dead :)

Anyways, finally managed to become the ruler of a city. However, i'm struggling financially, even though I've basically maxed out corporate taxation etc. However, seeing how the hospital budget is eating up all my cash reserves, I change it's budget. But after a little while, its changed back to max. How do I stop the mayor from changing this setting putting my city into MINUS.

Kind Regards!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: My mayor is changing my budgets !

Post by David »

Please check if you have enabled this option:

Auto Adjust Operation Levels of Civic Buildings
When this is enabled, the computer will automatically adjust the operation levels of all of the city’s civic facilities for you. It will set the operation levels based on the demands of the civic facilities.

If so, simply disable it and the computer will stop changing your budget.

For more details, please see: https://www.capitalismlab.com/ces-dlc/government-mode/
matrlx

Re: My mayor is changing my budgets !

Post by matrlx »

I did read about this but this window wasn't displayed for me untill now. Earlier this page just showed me the candidates and their approval rating...

Why dont you sell your game via steam ? And may I ask how many copies u've sold ? :)

Kindest Regards.