Suggestion for new option

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Suggestion for new option

Post by avengerbg »

As topic states, i would like to make suggestion do add option to withdraw money from bank when your corporation is out of cash, currently with pop up comming up you might have bilions in your bank but they are not accessible untill you take loan, issue new shares etc.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Suggestion for new option

Post by David »

This option is already available in the current version.
Attachments
withdrawdeposit.png
withdrawdeposit.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 698 times
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Post by avengerbg »

I didnt ment do withdraw bank deposit, but to transfer funds from your own bank, just for example, without thinking i transfered all of my cash to the bank leaving me with 0 (zero) money, on next day, corporation balance went on negative, my bank have about 60 milion cash, but i cant transfer them back to corporation untill i take another action like issuing shares, taking loan or bond.

So option to withdraw (transfer) cash from bank reserves on "out of cash" pop up is really need in my opinion.
David

Post by David »

I will forward your suggestion to the dev team.
vperdiguez

Post by vperdiguez »

How about this one. I think this can help.
arrow.png
arrow.png (103.35 KiB) Viewed 680 times
Business Is Good www.cpadavao.com
David

Post by David »

You could select "Close down firm" on the Out of Cash window, then access your bank HQ and go to the Fund Transfer screen as explained in the above post.

Since it is already doable, there will be no need to add a new option on the Out of Cash window, right?
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Post by avengerbg »

vperdiguez wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:27 pm How about this one. I think this can help.
arrow.png
I know how to transfer funds from and to bank ^^

The problem is with Pop up when you are out of cash, you cant click anywhere to get to bank HQ interface.

And David i already though about that workaround, I actualy went to bank branch and from there to bank HQ, but i dont think its so complicated to add "shortcut" for bank HQ on Out of cash window.

Or it can even be better just option to close pop up and pause the game untill your financical issues are resolved, that way you can even merge with subsidary that have cash. At current state pop up and options restrict you from any deviation. If you click Issue shares for example, you cant even click to go on stock exchange or vice versa. Ofcourse you can press escape, get back to pop up and select new option. But if game is paused and popup removed, you have freedom to look around and check for best solution. Even choose more precisly wich firm to close that is unprofitable and wont break your supply chain. If you have 200-300 firms it can be a bit messy.

P.S. Yeah its doable, and its up to you and developers, was just thinking it can make it easer to players to have such option, not everyone would think about such workaround.
David

Post by David »

avengerbg wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:30 am Or it can even be better just option to close pop up and pause the game untill your financical issues are resolved, that way you can even merge with subsidary that have cash. At current state pop up and options restrict you from any deviation. If you click Issue shares for example, you cant even click to go on stock exchange or vice versa. Ofcourse you can press escape, get back to pop up and select new option. But if game is paused and popup removed, you have freedom to look around and check for best solution. Even choose more precisly wich firm to close that is unprofitable and wont break your supply chain. If you have 200-300 firms it can be a bit messy.
I've forwarded your suggestion to the dev team.
Spac3y
Level 4 user

Post by Spac3y »

/when this comes up, to transfer funds out of your bank clickon

Close down firms
Then select your bank and you can transfer funds over

:)
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Post by avengerbg »

As i said its workaround, but not everyone will though about it. Having option, or even posibility to minimise or close pop up for "out of cash" is much better. Besides its not players "job" to look and find workarounds for such problems, Its developers job to provide means for it.

Its like the tailor sew up your pocket with your money in it, and you start to look for way to take them without braking your pants..... isnt it? ;)