Bug: Software mission bug

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
Namennaj

Bug: Software mission bug

Post by Namennaj »

How to replicate:
New game > Accomplishments > Product Class Mission > Software
Go to Goals > Subgoal 21

Subgoal 21 is for "Software product". If you compare it to Subgoal 20 you can see that is for "Word Processor". This is stopping the accomplishment from completing.

I have the revenue & profit goals, and I am the dominant company for all software products available. However, there seems to be a hidden Software product that I cannot complete.
Namennaj

Re: Bug: Software mission bug

Post by Namennaj »

Please note that this is only for the Product Class Mission. The Mega Class Mission for Software is working fine.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

A quick question: Did the game acknowledge that you have won the main goal?

I've forwarded the bug about the subgoal to the dev team and they will fix it.
Namennaj

Post by Namennaj »

Hi David,

No, I did not get an acknowledgement that I have won the game. I have met all the other criteria, and when I checked under Corporate Details > Dominance I was dominant for all the software products. And I was on top for more than a year.

Just a note, this happened to me on 2 games. I first thought there was a bug and re-installed the game, but it happened both times.

Thanks.
David

Post by David »

Namennaj wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:24 am Hi David,

No, I did not get an acknowledgement that I have won the game. I have met all the other criteria, and when I checked under Corporate Details > Dominance I was dominant for all the software products. And I was on top for more than a year.

Just a note, this happened to me on 2 games. I first thought there was a bug and re-installed the game, but it happened both times.

Thanks.
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file ?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
Namennaj

Post by Namennaj »

Unfortunately, I deleted my save games. I will start a new game and send it to you.

I am playing v6.2.05.
I did not use mods, but I just installed the RealWorld V11.35 mod. I will disable it for the new save.
David

Post by David »

The subgoal bug has been fixed in the latest version 2.6.09. You may download it from http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =52&t=7250
Namennaj

Post by Namennaj »

Thanks David, downloading now.
Namennaj

Post by Namennaj »

Hi David,

After updating the client I lost all my achievements. Is this by design?
David

Post by David »

Namennaj wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:27 pm Hi David,

After updating the client I lost all my achievements. Is this by design?
Version 6.2.09 is a post-release beta version which use a different savegame folder. The version you played before is the Release version.

You should see two Capitalism Lab icons on your Windows desktop: 1) Capitalism Lab and 2) Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta

If you run 1) Capitalism Lab, you should be able to see your previous achievements.