Poll: Export Data to CVS

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab

Poll: add the ability to Export some key data of Capitalism Lab to CVS.

Yes, that will be useful.
85%
No, the dev team should work on something else that is important.
15%

Total votes: 68

Enfrijolada

Re: Poll: Export Data to CVS

Post by Enfrijolada »

David wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:21 am A test version of the Export Function has been implemented for Banking and Finance DLC in the latest version 6.6.03 which can be downloaded from viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7886

This is a very brief test of the Export function. You can press CTRL-E while viewing the Corporations report to Export the Corporate Financial Overview data to a text file in CVS format, which can be imported into Excel.

Choose Semicolon as the Delimiter while importing it into Excel.

Please let us know your comments and your suggestions as to how you would like this Export function to be expanded.
This is helpfull david thanks a lot, I would like this function to be expanded to pull the data from the income and balance statements of my company, and have a breakdown by year
torajiro
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by torajiro »

I made a program to easily convert a txt file of data exported by capitalismlab to an xlsx file.
It is published in the topic below. Please use it.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7964
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

Enfrijolada wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:43 pm
David wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:21 am A test version of the Export Function has been implemented for Banking and Finance DLC in the latest version 6.6.03 which can be downloaded from viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7886

This is a very brief test of the Export function. You can press CTRL-E while viewing the Corporations report to Export the Corporate Financial Overview data to a text file in CVS format, which can be imported into Excel.

Please let us know your comments and your suggestions as to how you would like this Export function to be expanded.
This is helpfull david thanks a lot, I would like this function to be expanded to pull the data from the income and balance statements of my company, and have a breakdown by year
I agree with this suggestion. Having the export is great, but I also know there is way more data in the game that would be great to have in excel.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

Arcnor wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:31 am
I agree with this suggestion. Having the export is great, but I also know there is way more data in the game that would be great to have in excel.
Can you tell a few elements that you would like with a screenshot ? I think that you can do a Poll with it.
Arcnor
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by Arcnor »

Considering the whole game is economical and is nothing but data, I'd say all of the data should be able to be exported.
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Post by mdemircan2 »

Arcnor wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:30 am Considering the whole game is economical and is nothing but data, I'd say all of the data should be able to be exported.
I absolutely agree
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by rafaeltodero »

Arcnor wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:30 am Considering the whole game is economical and is nothing but data, I'd say all of the data should be able to be exported.
I agree too.

It would be really cool to have all of that data exported.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

rafaeltodero wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:12 am Considering the whole game is economical and is nothing but data, I'd say all of the data should be able to be exported.
If it is, there is already this option in the game or via a user's program but it is difficult to find ^^
mdemircan2
Level 4 user

Post by mdemircan2 »

David wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:21 am The first version of the Export Function has been implemented for Banking and Finance DLC.

You can now press CTRL-E while viewing the Corporations report to Export the Corporate Financial Overview data to a text file in CVS format, which can be imported into Excel.

Hello David,
Here's my new suggestion about this subject.
It would be nice to have this automatically at the end of each year.
so I can compare the years this way.

Merhaba David,
İşte bu konu hakkında yeni önerim.
Bunu her yılın sonunda otomatik olarak yapmak güzel olurdu.
böylece yılları bu şekilde karşılaştırabilirim.
Attachments
Adsız.png
Adsız.png (58.2 KiB) Viewed 6564 times
rafaeltodero
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by rafaeltodero »

mdemircan2 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:28 pm
David wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:21 am The first version of the Export Function has been implemented for Banking and Finance DLC.

You can now press CTRL-E while viewing the Corporations report to Export the Corporate Financial Overview data to a text file in CVS format, which can be imported into Excel.

Hello David,
Here's my new suggestion about this subject.
It would be nice to have this automatically at the end of each year.
so I can compare the years this way.

Merhaba David,
İşte bu konu hakkında yeni önerim.
Bunu her yılın sonunda otomatik olarak yapmak güzel olurdu.
böylece yılları bu şekilde karşılaştırabilirim.

fantastic, I loved your idea. At the end of each year, a report at this level would be very interesting for us to be able to draw up strategies for the next year.