Civic building sliders & service quality

City Economic Simulation DLC for Capitalism Lab
GnoSiS
Level 2 user

Civic building sliders & service quality

Post by GnoSiS »

I'm posting about this here, cause the buildings were added witht his DLC and you get access to them by controling the mayor.

I've noticed that not all civic buildings have 2 sliders for facilities and employee skills. That's ok, as long as the service quality can reach 100, wich in the current game is not reachable and the max is 50 for no reason other than the buildings missing the 2nd sliver.

Either change the calculation to depend only on 1 factor, or add the 2nd slider to all civic buildings that don't have them.
avengerbg
Level 4 user

Re: Civic building sliders & service quality

Post by avengerbg »

Their quality also depends of your education level, civic buildings without second slider are sport facilities.
If your keep your citisens educated their quality level rises to 100.
GnoSiS
Level 2 user

Post by GnoSiS »

No, that's not it, education levels in my cities are near perfect, yet those buildings still always have a 50% quality score.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

GnoSiS wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:00 am I'm posting about this here, cause the buildings were added witht his DLC and you get access to them by controling the mayor.

I've noticed that not all civic buildings have 2 sliders for facilities and employee skills. That's ok, as long as the service quality can reach 100, wich in the current game is not reachable and the max is 50 for no reason other than the buildings missing the 2nd sliver.

Either change the calculation to depend only on 1 factor, or add the 2nd slider to all civic buildings that don't have them.
Thanks for your suggestion. I have forwarded it to the dev team.
GnoSiS
Level 2 user

Post by GnoSiS »

Thank you David!
GnoSiS
Level 2 user

Post by GnoSiS »

I was wrong.

The missing sliders for skilled workers for sport facilities are indeed linked to education levels. That is strange.

The overal quality is calculated correctly. No need to fix, but still I'd welcome the addition of the skill training sliders as per the rest of the buildings.