Not so fun part of Banking DLC

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
jamills102

Not so fun part of Banking DLC

Post by jamills102 »

Hey Devs,

First off, I like where y'all are going with the new Banking DLC. Secondly, I have a minor request for a minor improvement. Can you please increase the rate increases for holding down the plus/minus button when buying/selling bonds and taking out loans from other companies. Maybe allow us to increase the bond price to 1000. After you reach totals greater than 1 billion, it becomes super tedious (I end up holding down the plus button for minutes before giving up). Also, this makes buying bonds as an insurance company a complete pain (to the point it isnt worth the effort). If there is a way to already do this I would greatly appreciate the info.

Keep up the good work!
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Not so fun part of Banking DLC

Post by David »

You may press the SHIFT key while clicking the [+][-] buttons for 10 times increases/decreases.
jamills102

Post by jamills102 »

Ugg forgot about that. Thanks!
mightyfalls
Level 2 user

Post by mightyfalls »

can there be a key to instantly max out bond purchases, its really annoying to buy bonds over 50b and the same with bond issuing
David

Post by David »

mightyfalls wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 12:29 am can there be a key to instantly max out bond purchases, its really annoying to buy bonds over 50b and the same with bond issuing
How long does it take you to increase up to 50b using SHIFT key and pressing right mouse button?
saferain
Mod Contributor
Mod Contributor

Post by saferain »

David wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:13 am How long does it take you to increase up to 50b using SHIFT key and pressing right mouse button?
For a large number of bond repurchases, holding down shift will also order for a long time. If you get a slider it is a good connection.
FCT team. Professional Chinese translation.E-mail:info_fct@163.com
David

Post by David »

How about adding CTRL key for multiplying the increase/decrease speed by 100x? If you like this idea, I can suggest it to the dev team.
saferain
Mod Contributor
Mod Contributor

Post by saferain »

David wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:26 am How about adding CTRL key for multiplying the increase/decrease speed by 100x? If you like this idea, I can suggest it to the dev team.
还是建议使用滑条。
It is also recommended to use a slider.
FCT team. Professional Chinese translation.E-mail:info_fct@163.com
David

Post by David »

saferain wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:45 pm
David wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 3:26 am How about adding CTRL key for multiplying the increase/decrease speed by 100x? If you like this idea, I can suggest it to the dev team.
还是建议使用滑条。
It is also recommended to use a slider.
The problem with using a slider is that if the slider's upper limit is $10 billion, for example, its scale will be very large and it will be very difficult to set a small value like $10 million.