Company bond and Global stock

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
davidkie
Level 3 user

Company bond and Global stock

Post by davidkie »

Hi,
I notice if competitor owns my company bond and then merge with my company, the bond back to public.. theoritical , this should be back to the company instead public.

On the global stock, even though I have more than 51% of the company share, I still cant control the company.
There is no benefits to own global stock , aside once I am too rich then I trade in global stock.

On the store, is there any option to duplicate? or copy and paste the same store? instead i need to create every same store in every cities

Thanks
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Company bond and Global stock

Post by David »

I notice if competitor owns my company bond and then merge with my company, the bond back to public.. theoritical , this should be back to the company instead public.
Could you please explain in detail what you meant by the bond back to public ?

Would you be able to send us a screenshot or save game to illustrate that?
On the store, is there any option to duplicate? or copy and paste the same store? instead i need to create every same store in every cities
Currently there is no option to do that. There is a user suggestion for duplicating firms. You may vote for it at: http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... =14&t=7154
davidkie
Level 3 user

Post by davidkie »

I have attach the printscreen.. on the bonds
Attachments
Bond.jpg
Bond.jpg (92.32 KiB) Viewed 790 times
David

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file before the merger and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may email the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
davidkie
Level 3 user

Post by davidkie »

Hi
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.
No MOD
You may email the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.
I juz sent the saved game via email - subject : Saved game - Bond issue

Thanks
David

Post by David »

I believe that the way the game handles it is that it had Kie Bank sell its bond holding of Kie Group, the net proceeding from the sales of the bonds went back to the Kie Bank as cash. So from the financial point of view, it is valid. And after the merger, you could use the cash from the merged company to buy the bond from public holders, if you want, to achieve the same result that you originally expected.