Cant issue any company bond

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
davidkie
Level 3 user

Cant issue any company bond

Post by davidkie »

Hi.. I think there is bug on the bond issuance.. I cant issue bond though i am profit company
I haeve sent the save fiel and I am using latest version 6.4.12 and MOD realworld V11.35
Attachments
Cant issue Bond.jpg
Cant issue Bond.jpg (158.09 KiB) Viewed 891 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Cant issue any company bond

Post by David »

This bug will be fixed in the next version 6.4.13.
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

I updated to release 6.4.15 last night and purchased the banking and finance DLC and I'm getting a similar issue to this.

If I start a new game and set my start-up capital as "Very low", as a private company (company starting cash is $5,000,000), I don't seem to be able to issue any bonds at all. Clicking the + next to "Issue Quantity" doesn't do anything. My bond credit rating is B.

If I change the new game settings to start with "Low" capital ($10,000,000) instead, and keep all other settings the same, I'm able to raise up to $90,000,000 in bonds.

I'd expect to be able to issue $45 million worth with the low starting capital, but can't issue any at all!

I guess as a workaround, I can use a higher starting captial and set "Percentage of player capital funded by bond" to compensate.
David

Post by David »

We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may email the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

Thanks I have emailed an example save to you in which the problem occurs.
David

Post by David »

It is because the company does not meet the bond issuance requirement. Please try increasing the company's equity.
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

But if, when I start with $10M, I can issue $90M of bonds, I don't understand why when I start with $5M and no existing debt I can't issue any at all? Shouldn't it allow me to issue 9x5M=$45M (or $40M as it has to be a multiple of 10)? As there are no banks at the start either, if I want to raise capital I have to either start off with more capital from the beginning in the game settings, or go public.
It's not a massive deal though, as I can always change the game settings to start off with more capital and set a percentage of that as debt.
David

Post by David »

The minimum issuance bond size is 100,000. With a face value of $100, the minimum bond issuance is $100 x 100000 = $10M.