My questions

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
VSplayer

My questions

Post by VSplayer »

Can anyone explain to me: why am I losing cash at the beginning of the game? Is it because of inflation? If so, why is the amount decreasing? (Sorry for my English, I'm not a fluent speaker)
Hyronymus77

Re: My questions

Post by Hyronymus77 »

VSplayer wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm Can anyone explain to me: why am I losing cash at the beginning of the game? Is it because of inflation? If so, why is the amount decreasing? (Sorry for my English, I'm not a fluent speaker)
What did you do at the start of the game? Did you build a retail store or maybe a factory?
VSplayer

Post by VSplayer »

Hyronymus77 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:33 pm
VSplayer wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:32 pm Can anyone explain to me: why am I losing cash at the beginning of the game? Is it because of inflation? If so, why is the amount decreasing? (Sorry for my English, I'm not a fluent speaker)
What did you do at the start of the game? Did you build a retail store or maybe a factory?
I didn't do anything. I was just waiting.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Please see the section Special “Inverse Inflation” mode on https://www.capitalismlab.com/new-features/inflation/
VSplayer

Post by VSplayer »

Why can't I scroll city map using WASD keys? And hot keys also aren't working. What can it be?
David

Post by David »

Please press 'O' to open the option menu and select SCROLL CITY MAP as shown below.
Attachments
scrollmapoption.png
scrollmapoption.png (148.17 KiB) Viewed 1647 times
VSplayer

Post by VSplayer »

David wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:20 am Please press 'O' to open the option menu and select SCROLL CITY MAP as shown below.
It's enabled, but it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.
David

Post by David »

Under what circumstance it does not work?
saffgee
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by saffgee »

I've had this too - I'm not sure its easily reproducable, but my num pad will suddenly stop working (ie to change speeds), as well as other keys at random. They always come back relatively quickly (2-5 seconds), but its like there is something interfering. I reckon it might be tooltips or something, but very hard to isolate what it is.