Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.6.07 full version installer has been released

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.6.00 full version installer has been released

Post by cantdownloadit »

Background of news log is missing ?
Attachments
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (220.44 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.6.00 full version installer has been released

Post by cantdownloadit »

AI seems to build buildings all over city including really remote areas
Attachments
Image2.jpg
Image2.jpg (340.19 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (351.8 KiB) Viewed 1089 times
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

Would make more sense if the custom layout file saved in the mod directory as eg. RealWorld.PLO as this would make installing mods simpler as all files would be in one place.

Also would be nice to have an option to use the default layout plan if the mod does not include one (i tried renaming the default plan file to the mod name but this still doesn't let me use default plans) - likely to take more of my time recreating the layouts for each mod.
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

The staff dont appear to fit in the window any more. (1st one is no mods 2nd is the mega factory from realworld)
Attachments
Image4.jpg
Image4.jpg (42.61 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
Image3.jpg
Image3.jpg (39.95 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

By the way, thanks for all the sentence in t_game.

Now all that's left is to have a solution for "Sélectionnez le type de bâtiment"

actually for the moment fully written here
types 2.png
types 2.png (221.06 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
but too big for the other types.
types.png
types.png (70.26 KiB) Viewed 1085 times
and we're getting closer and closer to perfection...
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

paulwoman wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:05 pm
I "pass" these goals when I start a game without activated DLC, with Subsidiary, but I don't have the rewards
There are 5 save game files that you have provided. Which one should I use for testing?

I loaded PLAY_002.SAV and the subgoals were achieved soon after I loaded the game. I checked the rewards. They were applied correctly. For instance, the personal cash was increased as stated. How can I replicate the issue you encountered?
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:07 pm Why does the game need 2 shortcuts to the goals screen ?

One on the top left Menu
One to the right of the cash figure

Also - is there any way to make the UI bigger, i struggle to read it now, especially the game speed setting.
I think people may not be aware that the goal progress indicator is clickable.

If you really think just one is enough, perhaps you can set up a poll to get the community's feedback on this.

The game speed setting icon appears large enough to me. In what way specifically do you have problems using it? Also you can use the shortcut key 0 and 1 to 5 to set the speed.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by paulwoman »

I checked my own backup and indeed, I do have the rewards once they are displayed.

The problem: I get them as soon as I start the game... In fact, I receive the rewards because of 1 per "day". If I pause the game, it only displays one reward.

So, to reproduce the "bug", you just have to create a new game with the elements you can have with "F9" or even create a new game "by default".

Concerning the backups, all the backups present in "series 1" are concerned; I put as backup name the dlc activated or not.

I also made 4 backups with videos in "With Video".

I have also noticed that the higher the difficulty, the more "fulfilled" my goals are from 40 to 1.

Since I have this bug no matter how many times I install the game and delete the files in "my games", I added the files I have when I install it shortly after making a new game.

PS: for the little story, the reason why I wrote "digita-l age" and "Cit-Economic" is that with the "translate" folder, it put the corresponding French word".
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:16 pm Background of news log is missing ?
The background is not displayed for the sake of faster game running speed, which is the what the community has been asking for.
David

Post by David »

paulwoman wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:39 pm I checked my own backup and indeed, I do have the rewards once they are displayed.

The problem: I get them as soon as I start the game... In fact, I receive the rewards because of 1 per "day". If I pause the game, it only displays one reward.
Did you mean that the bug is that the goal system does not reward all the achieved goals in a single day and has to announce them one by one over several days?