Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.6.07 full version installer has been released

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.6.03 full version installer has been released

Post by cantdownloadit »

it appears to relate to the setting

Your Start-up Capital Amount=

If i choose 1 million i own 100% of my company, if i choose 100 million i own 20%, if i choose 1000 million i own 1% and if i choose 10000 million i own 0.1%

When starting the example game below with 10 billion cash, 24 competitors and realistic cash, almost every city goes bankrupt on starting the game, and i only own 0.10% of my co.
Attachments
BIBI_001.7z
(5.6 MiB) Downloaded 62 times
dadede

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V6.6.03 full version installer has been released

Post by dadede »

保险太不合理了,AI剩余大量资金,就是不买bond market,应该是要一个用多少资金可以用来转账,银行也是,赚的大量的钱,投入不到进银行里面,应该有一次性有二分之一的资金去买这个按钮,后期体验太差
GameDevSam

Post by GameDevSam »

paulwoman wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:14 pm As you can see in Anwar's post https://www.facebook.com/groups/2817581 ... 328797424/, there is a few problem when the value of the shares is significant. This is why the "price" column would need to take up more space, at the expense of the last column "share price".

Also, it would appear that the width of the window is not large enough, as the "M" after "295" is on the edge.

Note: The screenshot is in French but the locations are the same as in the English version.
With regards to this issue, would it not be possible to fix it easily by adding B for billions once you get above 1000M?

1000M == 1B

You could even go up to a trillion:

1000B == 1T

ex: $35,160M could become $35.2B

I suggest adding at least one decimal to billions since those decimals correspond to large amounts of money.

That should be more than enough to support extraordinarily large numbers, while still fitting in the UI as it is.