AI and stock splits

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
kg79
Level 3 user

AI and stock splits

Post by kg79 »

Hello!

Does the AI do stock splits? I've never seen it... After some years of gameplay many AI companies have their stocks at above $1000 and it becomes hard to buy smaller amounts. Also it' seems to happen very rare that the AI issues new stocks to the public, even if all stocks are in the hands of other companies or investors.
JJzero
Level 2 user

Re: AI and stock splits

Post by JJzero »

Здравствуйте. Я хотел бы кое-что добавить. Почему можно купить минимум 0.01% всех акций? Это надо регулировать не процентами, а количеством акций. Ведь когда у меня самом начале всего 5 000 000 долларов (максимальная сложность 800%) я не могу купить 0.01% акций стоимостью в 100 000 000 долларов (на глобальном фондовом рынке (Banking and Finance DLC) есть такие компании).
Google Translator
Hello. I would like to add something. Why can you buy at least 0.01% of all shares? This should be regulated not by interest, but by the number of shares. After all, when at the very beginning I have only 5,000,000 dollars (maximum difficulty 800%), I cannot buy 0.01% of shares worth 100,000,000 dollars (there are such companies on the global stock market (Banking and Finance DLC)).