Late game

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Late game

Post by jondonnis »

How do you all carry on in late game? I like to play long games and not having played in ages this is my first in over a year. I'm now in late game, have over $4 Billion and make a decent profit each year in the millions. Running a few farms and a few supermarkets.

However, I want to get into other markets like cleaning products and body care products. I had some research in these but not enough that they gave me 100 quality, which then affected all my branding which meant my sales of all my farm goods dropped. So I had to scrap selling those until I got them up high enough. I asked a couple of companies for their tech, which they refused. Found I was able to eventually do hostile take overs to get that tech. However, there is one money company that is holding out. Its a massive company. To only buy about 2% of shares would cost $4 Billion so I can't force a takeover of that.

So how do you combat that? Only option was do go into other areas but as I was semi roleplaying the company, I didn't want to move into areas it wouldn't be envolved in.
jondonnis
Level 5 user

Re: Late game

Post by jondonnis »

One tip. Don't start a bank when you haven't actually read the Banking DLC and how it works. Otherwise you'll discover loads of people have put cash in your bank and you can't close it down without having enough money in the bank to compensate them. By which time you realise you're now bankrupted by your bank :)