Banking DLC not appearing on website

Banking and Finance DLC for Capitalism Lab
Moneyman228

Banking DLC not appearing on website

Post by Moneyman228 »

I've been browsing your website trying to find the banking DLC section, but there is currently none that I see. You have them for all the other DLC, but not this one. I really like this game and want it to succeed, I would recommend you add this DLC to your site so people can be aware of it and buy it. I know you can access the Banking DLC website via the in-game menu, but new visitors to the site won't be able to find it or read about it.

Just a small suggestion.
paulwoman
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Re: Banking DLC not appearing on website

Post by paulwoman »

Moneyman228 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:53 am I've been browsing your website trying to find the banking DLC section, but there is currently none that I see. You have them for all the other DLC, but not this one. I really like this game and want it to succeed, I would recommend you add this DLC to your site so people can be aware of it and buy it. I know you can access the Banking DLC website via the in-game menu, but new visitors to the site won't be able to find it or read about it.

Just a small suggestion.
A site if you want buy all https://enlight.onfastspring.com/games/ ... r-dlcs-FCT