Simple cheat engine table

Discussions about scenario games and user-defined scripts.
mochongli

Simple cheat engine table

Post by mochongli »

Staff not leaving, etc.
No reduction in technology, etc.
Unit experience
Rapid staff growth, etc.
Increase in player target technology
Attachments
capmain.rar
(3.81 KiB) Downloaded 769 times
Wer

Re: Simple cheat engine table

Post by Wer »

Many thanks for the table!
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Post by moneytheory »

Does this still work with Capitalism Lab Release version 8.0.17?
mochongli

Post by mochongli »

moneytheory wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:10 am Does this still work with Capitalism Lab Release version 8.0.17?
It should be supported, as long as there are no major updates to the game in this area.
Wer

Post by Wer »

hi mochongli,
Some of the options are not working, particularly (员工不离职等/Employee Loyalty), (单位经验/Experience) and (员工快速成长等/Rapid Employee Growth), but for technology related options, it works flawlessly.
Tested on version 8.1.0.9 Release Version.
Wer

Post by Wer »

hi mochongli,
All of the options does not work now with 8.2.0.9 version.
Wer

Post by Wer »

Updated Research script for Main-8.2.0.9.
Attachments
CapMain-8209.rar
(1.98 KiB) Downloaded 277 times
sofrade
Level 2 user

Post by sofrade »

I have checked these cheats, and they don't actually cover many cases.
If you have a subsidiary, their Tech Target will not be impacted by the cheat.
I compared the ESI register for different cases (owner, subsidiary, and AI competitors), I could not find an offset that differentiate between the tech target of the group1 (parent company + subsidiary) and the group2 (3 AI competitors). Also, I took examples of research from a Software Company, and an R&D Center to cover all possible cases.
Have you been able to find a differentiator of these two groups ?
Also, when I use these cheats I speed up the game x5, then watch the tech progress of AI competitors, I realize some have reached very high values, which means the cheat works also for them.. so the offset is not the correct one.
I would really like to work on this with someone more experienced. I only do this on the side..
Wer

Post by Wer »

Updated the Research Script to support 9.0.20.
sofrade wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:29 am I have checked these cheats, and they don't actually cover many cases.
If you have a subsidiary, their Tech Target will not be impacted by the cheat.
I compared the ESI register for different cases (owner, subsidiary, and AI competitors), I could not find an offset that differentiate between the tech target of the group1 (parent company + subsidiary) and the group2 (3 AI competitors). Also, I took examples of research from a Software Company, and an R&D Center to cover all possible cases.
Have you been able to find a differentiator of these two groups ?
Yes, the ID can be identified on a specific offset from this register, which changes on each major version.
The main problem, however, is identification on the ID basis. Fortunately, and thank you for the devs, player's ID is always the first one, as seen on the Company List. For the subsidiary and other companies ( ie AI ), it is tricky since it changes depending on the game settings ( number of opponents ) and number of company on a given game ( your subsidiary + subsidiary of AI if there is ). Identification of this is on a different disassembly point.
However, I do not intend to extend the logic, as it will be time consuming to check UI for ID identification of subsidiaries under the player and link it this script .
On the other had, if I want the subsidiary to have my tech, will just provide them funds and buy it from my parent company.
Additionally since the recent release of 9.0.x, I think, even on setting of Internal Sale, the subsidiary can buy semi products from parent company.
I like to have advantage, but stick to game's ways of playing as much as possible as well.
sofrade wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:29 am Also, when I use these cheats I speed up the game x5, then watch the tech progress of AI competitors, I realize some have reached very high values, which means the cheat works also for them.. so the offset is not the correct one.
Have not encountered this one, as checked on enabled 'Show Competitor's Trade Secrets'. Probably in your game, the competitor has so much invested in technology that the increase of their tech level is equal to what i've specified value on the script.
sofrade wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:29 am I would really like to work on this with someone more experienced. I only do this on the side..
Same here I only do this on side, on top of work and other games I'm also playing :)
Attachments
CapMain-9020.rar
(1.98 KiB) Downloaded 176 times