Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V8.1.03 full version installer now available

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V8.1.01 full version installer now available

Post by David »

12345cha wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:45 am Options that could have been continued by pressing Shift have been deleted. Is it an intended functional improvement?
I'm too tired to set up the building. It would be great if continuous construction function is added.
I've tested it but I didn't notice any problems. I was able to build multiple stores of the same type continuously by pressing the Shift key.

If the problem persists, please the steps you have taken in more details.
laidou

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V8.1.01 full version installer now available

Post by laidou »

真实世界MOD中 服务业-酒店不能生产床位
David

Post by David »

laidou wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:22 pm 真实世界MOD中 服务业-酒店不能生产床位
In my testing, I could set up hotels without any problems. I've attached a screenshot from my game for your reference.
Attachments
CapLabHotel.jpg
CapLabHotel.jpg (169.22 KiB) Viewed 7420 times
allanbgarcia

Post by allanbgarcia »

Hi, it is impossible to me to install it on my PC, is it because the old version is already installed or because I have Windows 11 ?

TY ! :)
12345cha
Level 2 user

Post by 12345cha »

Using Real World Mod with Service Firm,

There is no phrase that can be duplicated by pressing Shift. Also, Branch offices cannot be opened consecutively. Please apply the mode and test it.
dark3214
Level 2 user

Post by dark3214 »

David wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:17 am
In my testing, I could set up hotels without any problems. I've attached a screenshot from my game for your reference.
Hello David

I am facing the same issue with hotels i can't set them up .The main issue is that I can't use a service as an input for some reason for instance. I can't use professional clean or catering as inputs they don't show up.
12345cha
Level 2 user

Post by 12345cha »

dark3214 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:00 am
David wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:17 am
Hello David

I am facing the same issue with hotels i can't set them up .The main issue is that I can't use a service as an input for some reason for instance. I can't use professional clean or catering as inputs they don't show up.
I tried it too. Use Trade Firm. You can make hotel with Trading Firms.
jonhkop4

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V8.1.00 full version installer now available

Post by jonhkop4 »

There seems to be a problem with software companies. It doesn't allow you to reduce wages which causes the AI to go bankrupt.
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta V8.1.00 full version installer now available

Post by David »

jonhkop4 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:27 pm There seems to be a problem with software companies. It doesn't allow you to reduce wages which causes the AI to go bankrupt.
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from:
C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab Post-Release Beta\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
camis1ja

Post by camis1ja »

David wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:37 am
CAMIS1JA wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:03 am The new post-release beta is not stable on Windows 11. The game crashes every time I attempt to play. The crash occurs after the game loads to the city map.

Thanks!
I just tested it on Windows 11. It ran properly without any problems. Could you please let us know what error message you have got?

Did anyone encounter any problems with v8.1.00 on Windows 11 too?
No error message. Game window closes out with no warning. Prior beta versions worked without any trouble.
Thanks!