Capitalism Lab Release version 8.2.15 Patch

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.2.13 Patch

Post by David »

foxtrotf wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:52 pm Yep, I played them. I'm more about mods in this case, as they need to be up-to date to use latest features with updated buildings, icons, etc, but non of them was recently updated... That is why I'm asking about extended vanilla Products and little more complex chains.
Please download the latest version 8.2.13. They have been updated in this version.
foxtrotf wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:52 pm Also, could you please clarify and provide more information about "Experimental DLC" and upcoming "Import Company"? is there any kind of roadmap? How it will be incorporated in to main game? These new features will be as standalone Paid DLC? Or only for these who own all dlcs, but what will be will new DLC arrived? Or I misunderstood and features like "Service Firms" already in the base game, and "Experimental DLC" are only for early access testing?
Please see the explanations on this web page: https://www.capitalismlab.com/experimental-dlc/

If you have any further questions after reading the web page, please let me know.
foxtrotf
Level 2 user

Post by foxtrotf »

David wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:01 pm
foxtrotf wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:52 pm Yep, I played them. I'm more about mods in this case, as they need to be up-to date to use latest features with updated buildings, icons, etc, but non of them was recently updated... That is why I'm asking about extended vanilla Products and little more complex chains.
Please download the latest version 8.2.13. They have been updated in this version.
foxtrotf wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:52 pm Also, could you please clarify and provide more information about "Experimental DLC" and upcoming "Import Company"? is there any kind of roadmap? How it will be incorporated in to main game? These new features will be as standalone Paid DLC? Or only for these who own all dlcs, but what will be will new DLC arrived? Or I misunderstood and features like "Service Firms" already in the base game, and "Experimental DLC" are only for early access testing?
Please see the explanations on this web page: https://www.capitalismlab.com/experimental-dlc/

If you have any further questions after reading the web page, please let me know.
Thank you David for Reply. Provided link states:
"It’s a fantastic opportunity to try out the newest innovations before they are released in official DLCs.", so I guess it will be in new paid dlc. Do you have may be any time frame when new DLC will arrive. not exact date, but rough estimation within a half year or year?
David

Post by David »

foxtrotf wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:40 pm "It’s a fantastic opportunity to try out the newest innovations before they are released in official DLCs.", so I guess it will be in new paid dlc. Do you have may be any time frame when new DLC will arrive. not exact date, but rough estimation within a half year or year?
I will ask the dev team about this and will let you know.
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.2.14 Patch

Post by moneytheory »

Have error in save game. See photo. I have sent a email to enlight with the link to the save game file.
https://imgur.com/a/7t8muyy
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.2.14 Patch

Post by David »

moneytheory wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:38 am Have error in save game. See photo. I have sent a email to enlight with the link to the save game file.
https://imgur.com/a/7t8muyy
The bug has been fixed. Please download the new patch v8.2.15 from viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8998
moneytheory
Level 4 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.2.15 Patch

Post by moneytheory »

Another error. Sent save to Enlight.
20230712_102630.jpg
20230712_102630.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 1075 times
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 8.2.15 Patch

Post by David »

moneytheory wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:43 am Another error. Sent save to Enlight.20230712_102630.jpg
The error was due to insufficient memory. In order to free up more memory for the game, please try restarting Windows, and run the game without having any other applications running concurrently.