is it possible to fire a CEO of an existing subsidiary and hire a new one ?

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
sofrade
Level 2 user

is it possible to fire a CEO of an existing subsidiary and hire a new one ?

Post by sofrade »

Hello,

I tried all possibilities, but I don't seem to find how to fire the current CEO of my subsidiary and hire a new one. Is this possible or am I missing something ?

Thank you,
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: is it possible to fire a CEO of an existing subsidiary and hire a new one ?

Post by David »

You can go to the CEO office of your Subsidiary HQ and click the 'Hire New" button.

If your Subsidiary does not have a HQ yet, you can build one for it.
sofrade
Level 2 user

Post by sofrade »

That's exactly what I did, but when I go through the list of people to hire, the button says "Hire a CMO"... I thought it was maybe a typo, but when I clicked it just hired a new CMO.. So basically the button that should hire a CEO actually hires a CMO
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

I just tested it again and it did show the "Hire Chief Executive Officer" button.

To investigate the problem, please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473