3 Questions from a noob

Post here if you have any strategy tips to share
stumne

3 Questions from a noob

Post by stumne »

Hello,

Okay first, I built and set up a mobile phone factory, both requisites were there. I made and 'plopped' down a shop (the department store as it was the only store I had available). Why could I not see the mobile phone my factory was churning out when selecting products for my shop?

Second, is there a way to filter quickly what the current city can manufacture in my factories, rather than scroll through Output and check each product (I hope you understand what I am wanting here)?

Third, and finally, is it possible to add my own images to the list of company owners? I am sure I see images of real people and have searched through the files on my C drive but I cannot seem to find a place I could place a user image.

Great piece of software!

Best wishes,

Stuart N
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: 3 Questions from a noob

Post by David »

Second, is there a way to filter quickly what the current city can manufacture in my factories, rather than scroll through Output and check each product (I hope you understand what I am wanting here)?
You can see tick icons displayed next to those products that you can manufacture. It means that the inputs required for producing them are available on the market.
Attachments
mftguide.png
mftguide.png (343.7 KiB) Viewed 2626 times
nosedigger

Re: 3 Questions from a noob

Post by nosedigger »

For the first question two possible explanations:
- your factory and store are in different cities, and when you tried to find Mobile Phone in store, the filter was F6 "Current city", instead of F5 "All cities"

- it takes several days for a factory to start actually packing the produced, even more if the supply of raw materials is scarce (red bar larger than yellow), or you didn't manually assign raw materials in the factory.