Question about the headhunting possibilities of the AI

Digital Age DLC for Capitalism Lab
Neiwin
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Question about the headhunting possibilities of the AI

Post by Neiwin »

Hi,

I hope someone can tell me whether the AI ​​uses the headhunting function. If so, are new talents generated in the player's research center? If not, why should I increase wages?

Best Regards
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Question about the headhunting possibilities of the AI

Post by David »

The AI companies will do headhunting.
Neiwin
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Neiwin »

Ok thank you for the answer. Can you explain it a bit deeper? Becouse I never had this in a lot of game time. I only had a revoke (dont remember the right word) one time with a loyalty of 20 or 25 dont remember.
So the headhunting is only from AI company to another AI company or it happen also to the player? And if it happen will there any information give to the player?
David

Post by David »

Neiwin wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:11 pm So the headhunting is only from AI company to another AI company or it happen also to the player? And if it happen will there any information give to the player?
Yes, it also happens to the player.

There will be news informing you when your employee has been headhunted.
Neiwin
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Neiwin »

Thank you for the quick reply.
David

Post by David »

On a separate note, we have released German speech for all tutorials in version 9.1.12 full version installer at https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =10&t=9145

If you have time, it'd be appreciated if you could go through the German tutorials and let me know if you find any issues with the translation or speech.

Thanks,
David
Neiwin
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Neiwin »

I can check it but I´m more a person who like numbers not text. And it will takes time.

What I quick have see is that at the tutorial descipion text of 1,3,4,5,6,7,8 is reading on the first paragraph break the dot and a circunflex. (for tutorial 7 it happen also on the second paragraph break)
Also the "Tutorials you have finished: 1" is not translated. --> "Anzahl Ihrer erledigten Tutorials: 1"
And the counter is not a real counter. I have now only finished tutorial 1 and 8 and the "counter" says 8.
tutorial.png
tutorial.png (367.52 KiB) Viewed 2527 times
Better open a new topic and I will give you my found suggestions for improvements.
Neiwin
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Neiwin »

Tutorial 8 (sorry it will be not in the right order) And this are only things I found out. The List makes no claim to be complete or error-free.
tut8.01.png
tut8.01.png (367.22 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
tut8.02.png
tut8.02.png (416.21 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
Add... Hauptquartiers --> Hauptsitzes or best Ihrer Firmenzentrale
tut8.03.png
tut8.03.png (192.88 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
Becouse the speech. The COO sounds in the english speech is right but with german ingame speech COO sounds like a Q.
Neiwin
Translation Contributor
Translation Contributor

Post by Neiwin »

I have tried to change the TUT01. But I have the problem, if I change for example ~Seaport~ to ~Seehafen~ the text field change but the speech is still the same. So is it not a text to speech system behind this or what is my fault.
David

Post by David »

Neiwin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:22 pm I have tried to change the TUT01. But I have the problem, if I change for example ~Seaport~ to ~Seehafen~ the text field change but the speech is still the same. So is it not a text to speech system behind this or what is my fault.
Thanks for checking the tutorials. I've forwarded the tutorial issues you mentioned to the dev team.

Actually the speech is not generated in real time. We use a tool to generate the speech and then add the generated speech files to the game. So text changes will not be reflected in the speech immediately.