Realworld internal sales issue

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
rzan

Realworld internal sales issue

Post by rzan »

I really like the game and installed the RealWorld MOD lately.
However, I noticed a major issue with this MOD, which made me decide not to use it.
I hope it can be fixed soon, since it does add a lot to the game.

Issue: the MOD makes the game too easy. This is what I notice.

- I build a grape farm and wait for the grapes to grow
- I build a wine factory and start buying grapes from my farm.
... and I suddenly start making profit, without selling any wine in a store ... this should not be possible.

Seems to me the internal sale of the farm is (rightfully) adding to the farms profit.
But the factory doesn't seem to have to pay for the grapes.
Hence my numbers go into the black instead of red.

It makes the game too easy. Without the MOD in difficulty 6, I barely make it without going bankrupt.
Doing the same with the MOD is easy and I'm a billionaire in a few years.

I have the latest versions and the patch installed.
Does anyone noticed this also, is it something in my installation or am I simply mistaken?

Any feedback is appreciated. Hope one of you can try and see if you agree or disagree.

Many thanks.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Realworld internal sales issue

Post by David »

rzan wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:36 pm Doing the same with the MOD is easy and I'm a billionaire in a few years.
We will look into it and check if it is a bug or not. Could you please provide us with your save game file where you made huge profits using the method you described?

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473