Chief Farming/manufacturing manager & other tech

You may post your suggestions about Capitalism Lab here
Namennaj

Chief Farming/manufacturing manager & other tech

Post by Namennaj »

Can we please get a Chief Farming manager & Chief Manufacturing Manager in the Headquarters?

At the moment I use subsidiaries to get this done, but it would be nice to incorporate these into my main company. The same for research of different specialities than my own, my COO and my CTO. It would be nice to hire someone for each research field instead of funding subsidiaries to get this done.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Chief Farming/manufacturing manager & other tech

Post by David »

Can we please get a Chief Farming manager & Chief Manufacturing Manager in the Headquarters?
How would this work in conjunction with COO? Would a Chief Manufacturing Manager oversees all factories automatically? Would the player have to assign the Chief Manufacturing Manager to specific factories?
It would be nice to hire someone for each research field instead of funding subsidiaries to get this done.
Any concrete details on how this could be implemented?
cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Post by cantdownloadit »

it would also potentially require extra floors being added to HQ
Shamalau12

Post by Shamalau12 »

It would be nice to hire someone for each research field instead of funding subsidiaries to get this done.
Any concrete details on how this could be implemented?
[/quote]

A nice way this could work would be using the current talent system. Instead of having a famous person (CEOs and the like) be recruited, have a "lead searcher" in each R&D firm/each research field be recruited through the talent system. Have the HR unit built in HQ manage them maybe ? With a setting akin to the already existing management menu of persons that your company employs in HQ. (CTO, COOs).