(MOD) REALWORLD 12.53 FULL + 12.7 for all DLC

Discussions about modding and share your mods with other players in this forum.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 12.51 FULL for all DLC

Post by David »

Hi Piermario,

Thanks for updating the mod.

1) Could you please also add the RealWorld MOD banner image (RealWorld.PNG) into the ZIP file? Without this image file, the MOD selection screen on CapLab will not show the mod's banner.

2) I noticed that you have already converted the logo files into the new format by placing them in the NoColorCode folder based on the instructions at https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =39&t=9262

As mentioned in the above post:
We recommend that all modders convert their mod's logos to this format, as the game shows logos in this format considerably faster. When comparing the two formats, you will notice considerable improvements in frame rates on the city view that displays logos next to buildings

In order to benefit from this speed improvement, please delete the ENTIRE folders and ALL subfolders of \IMAGES\LOGOS\SMALL and \IMAGES\LOGOS\LARGE. Otherwise, the game will still load the logos in the old format.

Thanks
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

In order to benefit from this speed improvement, please delete the ENTIRE folders and ALL subfolders of \IMAGES\LOGOS\SMALL and \IMAGES\LOGOS\LARGE. Otherwise, the game will still load the logos in the old format.
David i erased but i got this error when i click on custom game
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-12-08 140845.png
Screenshot 2023-12-08 140845.png (650.75 KiB) Viewed 7285 times
MrNeko

Post by MrNeko »

Wow ! Wow ! Wow !
Dear God piermario thanck you for your work !
David

Post by David »

piermario wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:10 pm David i erased but i got this error when i click on custom game
I asked the programmer and he told me that the current version 9.1.29 now loads logo files in the "NoColorCode" folder first. So it is okay to keep the \IMAGES\LOGOS\SMALL and \IMAGES\LOGOS\LARGE folders for backward compatibilities with older version of CapLab.

One more thing, I noticed that there is a duplicated copy of MOD_kit folder in your ZIP file. I would recommend removing it from your ZIP file.

The ZIP contains the following folders:
\DATA
\IMAGES
\MOD_KIT <----- this one is duplicated.
\REALWORLD

Thanks!
David
Gamechangernation
Level 3 user

Post by Gamechangernation »

I've tried to download and unzip the new Version of real world 12.51. But even tho I've downloaded and unzip to the mod folder it still does not show up when i start the game. still says 12.0 Version. Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm as equally confused if I'm Unzipping Correctly. I'm using Winzip to unzip to the Mod Folder. Again any help is so so appreciated.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Post by piermario »

David wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:48 pm
piermario wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:10 pm David i erased but i got this error when i click on custom game
I asked the programmer and he told me that the current version 9.1.29 now loads logo files in the "NoColorCode" folder first. So it is okay to keep the \IMAGES\LOGOS\SMALL and \IMAGES\LOGOS\LARGE folders for backward compatibilities with older version of CapLab.

One more thing, I noticed that there is a duplicated copy of MOD_kit folder in your ZIP file. I would recommend removing it from your ZIP file.

The ZIP contains the following folders:
\DATA
\IMAGES
\MOD_KIT <----- this one is duplicated.
\REALWORLD

Thanks!
David
Done! Link updated in first post :mrgreen:
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 12.53 FULL for all DLC

Post by piermario »

Version 12.53, link in 1st post.
Fixed hotel issue, now it works.
Added Barbecue Sauce, so we have in the game all the top 100 consumer products in the world.
Enjoy!
P.
piermario
Mod Expert
Mod Expert

Re: (MOD) REALWORLD 12.53 FULL + 12.6 for all DLC

Post by piermario »

12.6 with new flowers and bakery buildings, thanks to David
https://www.listaviaggi.com/RW12.6.zip

Marry Christmas to you all.
David

Post by David »

Thanks Piermario, Merry Christmas!

I've added images of the new bakery and flower shop to the top post of this thread: https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... =39&t=9306
Gamechangernation
Level 3 user

Post by Gamechangernation »

Tried to create Hotel but it wont let my hotels purchase Catering/professional clean from my business shops that i produce those items at. Tried also to manufacture in factory and it still does not work. Can please explain how to get my hotel working?