Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.71 installer now available

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.52 installer now available

Post by 13thscholar »

these two are the laptop saves, can't remember which crashed, but I'm reasonably sure it was Auto, but may be Auto2
Attachments
Laptop saves.zip
(3.87 MiB) Downloaded 41 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

13thscholar wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:24 am these two are the laptop saves, can't remember which crashed, but I'm reasonably sure it was Auto, but may be Auto2
I downloaded the file but couldn't load the save games. The file dates of the save game files are 24 April 2023. It seems that they are from an older version of CapLab.
David

Post by David »

13thscholar wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:24 am these two are the laptop saves, can't remember which crashed, but I'm reasonably sure it was Auto, but may be Auto2
We have released a new patch v9.1.53 at https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=9210

The programmer thinks that the new code should fix the bug. Please test the new version and let me know if it indeed fixes it.
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Post by 13thscholar »

My apologies there David, I must have uploaded the wrong zip.

I can confirm 0 crashes with the patch.

thanks
hjkopp

Post by hjkopp »

Tried downloading but virus scan failed with McAfee Livesafe. Turned off monitoring but download scan failed the download again.
David

Post by David »

hjkopp wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:32 pm Tried downloading but virus scan failed with McAfee Livesafe. Turned off monitoring but download scan failed the download again.
We have requested McAfee to remove the false positive by submitting our request at https://www.mcafee.com/en-us/consumer-s ... sting.html, as seen in the attached.

Update: McAfee has replied and confirmed that they have whitelisted Capitalism Lab's main EXE file. Please see attached.

And please rest assured that Capitalism Lab is virus free and is safe to install and use.

For your information, here is an analysis profile of Capitalism Lab's main EXE using Virustotal.com:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/7b6 ... 352b215449

As you could see in the above link, the executable file of Capitalism Lab has been scanned by over 70 different anti-virus software and all of them have certified that Capitalism Lab is free of virus.

Virustotal.com is a web site that scans the uploaded EXE file using a large number of popular anti-virus software and produces a comprehensive report about the safety of the EXE. You may also want to know that Virustotal.com is owned by Google and you could find out more info about the site from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VirusTotal

Please note that it is a false positive reported by the anti-virus software in your computer and we recommend that you add Capitalism Lab to the anti-virus software’s exception or the white list to prevent it from blocking the game.

Should you still have doubt, you may upload the CapMain.exe from your installed Capitalism Lab folder to www.virustotal.com to see the scan result.
Attachments
McAfee confirmed.png
McAfee confirmed.png (55.9 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
David

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.53 installer now available

Post by David »

The latest version of the Capitalism Lab installer, version 9.1.53, now includes the two new Challenge Games.
Attachments
new challenge games.png
new challenge games.png (513.73 KiB) Viewed 1408 times
matadrox
Level 2 user

Post by matadrox »

Hello! I see, official version still not offer full screen for my resolution 1366x768. Why? In beta all work perfect. Grettings!
David

Post by David »

matadrox wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:14 pm Hello! I see, official version still not offer full screen for my resolution 1366x768. Why? In beta all work perfect. Grettings!
Please select "Borderless Windowed Mode" and see if you can find the option of 1366x768 on the menu.
matadrox
Level 2 user

Post by matadrox »

David that option not available
Attachments
Cap.jpg
Cap.jpg (319.49 KiB) Viewed 716 times