Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.71 installer now available

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.71 installer now available

Post by David »

Capitalism Lab Release Version 9.1.71 full version installer has been released.

This version is packed with a variety of impressive visual enhancements that will redefine your gaming experience in Capitalism Lab.

Please download and run the installer from https://caplab.b-cdn.net/Capitalism_Lab_Installer.exe

Please note that save games older than v9.1.00 are not compatible with this new version.

New Graphics for Civic Buildings
This update brings a visual overhaul to the essential city services -- the police station and the city hall.

With their upgraded graphics, these iconic structures now exude a sense of grandeur and authority, truly reflecting their pivotal roles in your city's development.

New Pictures for Firms
When you access a competitor's firm information window with the "Show Competitor Trade Secrets" option switched off, the game now treats you to a visually appealing image that perfectly encapsulates the essence of the firm.

New Pictures for Civic Buildings
Each civic building now features a captivating picture that complements its information window.

New Header Images for Headquarters
The headquarters information window will now display a header image from a variety of pre-designed graphics.

cantdownloadit
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.50 installer now available

Post by cantdownloadit »

if I want to tweak them will moving the FirmImage folder into the mod kit folder work ?

Also i dont seem to get the new city hall/ police buildings ?
Level 2 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.51 installer now available

Post by 900 »

i, too
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:07 pm Also i dont seem to get the new city hall/ police buildings ?
Please download the v9.1.51 update which fixes this:
https://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=9210
if I want to tweak them will moving the FirmImage folder into the mod kit folder work ?
I will ask the dev team and get back to you.
David

Post by David »

cantdownloadit wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:07 pm if I want to tweak them will moving the FirmImage folder into the mod kit folder work ?
The dev team replied that FirmImage is currently not included in the MOD_KIT, as it seems that it is too much to ask for modders to create images for individual firms. If any modders are serious in preparing images for the new firms in their MODs, please contact us and the dev team will schedule the task of including it in the mod kit.
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Re: Capitalism Lab Release version 9.1.52 installer now available

Post by 13thscholar »

the 9.1.52 has crashed on me twice relatively early in the game (1-2 year mark) on 2 different machines, 1 with win 11, the other win 10.

The last one crashed with no warning, the other showed a message briefly and then closed.

I will try and use the save spot again and see what happens.
David

Post by David »

13thscholar wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:50 am the 9.1.52 has crashed on me twice relatively early in the game (1-2 year mark) on 2 different machines, 1 with win 11, the other win 10.

The last one crashed with no warning, the other showed a message briefly and then closed.

I will try and use the save spot again and see what happens.
Did you use any mods?

Do you remember what the error message is about?
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Post by 13thscholar »

Hi David,
this time around (and maybe the 1st) it was related to characters and management. This time I caught the error on the phone;
d:\clsrc\infoperson.app
Line 3944

Edit 1: I should mention, D drive is not related to Cap Lab, its a music drive.
Edit :
Real World Mod and Auto Empire mod were installed, but not used. Subsidiary DLC installed and used.

this is the 3rd crash now.
David

Post by David »

13thscholar wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:42 am Hi David,
this time around (and maybe the 1st) it was related to characters and management. This time I caught the error on the phone;
d:\clsrc\infoperson.app
Line 3944

Edit 1: I should mention, D drive is not related to Cap Lab, its a music drive.
Edit :
Real World Mod and Auto Empire mod were installed, but not used. Subsidiary DLC installed and used.

this is the 3rd crash now.
It may be related to the new dual information center window feature that shows the Person report on the second window.

1) Do you remember which button you clicked that triggered the crash? Like clicking on "Management Policies" button on your subsidiary or clicking on the photo of your COO or CEO of a subsidiary?

2) Did you enable any sorting on the Person list?

3) Could you please provide us with your save game file ?

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473
13thscholar
Level 2 user

Post by 13thscholar »

Hi David,
on the last crash, yes I was entering management policies, can't remember if it was the second screen, but I'd suggest it was.
The second crash I'm pretty sure I was scrolling (edge scrolling) and it just disappeared.

I'll be honest, I don't remember the 1st one activities, but I will see if I can dig the save out of the laptop in a second post

This attached save might have been overwritten I think, but that's the last one I had that wasn't me fiddling this morning.
Attachments
AUTO2.zip
(4.79 MiB) Downloaded 36 times