Submit a few bugs regarding the brand of the service industry and the profit tax of the insurance industry

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
xuxin1458
Level 2 user

Submit a few bugs regarding the brand of the service industry and the profit tax of the insurance industry

Post by xuxin1458 »

1. There is a bug in the brand of the service industry. If I fill up the advertising in the service industry, it will quickly improve the brand, but it will gradually decrease in the future and will not increase again. It is necessary to introduce new advertisers to enhance brand awareness, and this bug will greatly affect customer traffic.

2. There is currently a problem with the profit tax in the insurance industry. In theory, the profit tax on stock trading should be paid only when the stock is sold, but currently, as long as the stock rises, profit tax must be paid. However, if the stock falls, there will be no tax refund. If a stock fluctuates greatly, holding it for a long time may even result in a loss of all principal,Suggest changing to selling stocks as profit, not selling is floating profit, not included in profit.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Submit a few bugs regarding the brand of the service industry and the profit tax of the insurance industry

Post by David »

For issue #1:
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473

For issue #2:
I will ask the dev team about that and get back to you later.
xuxin1458
Level 2 user

Re: Submit a few bugs regarding the brand of the service industry and the profit tax of the insurance industry

Post by xuxin1458 »

David wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:57 am For issue #1:
We will investigate the problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473

For issue #2:
I will ask the dev team about that and get back to you later.
Hello David,this is my save game,my game version is 9.1.58
David

Post by David »

1. There is a bug in the brand of the service industry. If I fill up the advertising in the service industry, it will quickly improve the brand, but it will gradually decrease in the future and will not increase again. It is necessary to introduce new advertisers to enhance brand awareness, and this bug will greatly affect customer traffic.
I loaded your save game and looked at your service firms. Their brand ratings are positive.

Please provide more details about which service firm's brand rating will not increase again. Please send a screenshot to help us track down the problem.
Attachments
servicebrand.png
servicebrand.png (203.94 KiB) Viewed 207 times
xuxin1458
Level 2 user

Post by xuxin1458 »

1.png
1.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 199 times
2.png
2.png (1.39 MiB) Viewed 199 times
3.png
3.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 199 times
4.png
4.png (1.47 MiB) Viewed 199 times
5.png
5.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 199 times
6.png
6.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 199 times
7.png
7.png (1.43 MiB) Viewed 199 times
8.png
8.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 199 times
On January 1, 1990, I opened a pizza shop and filled all the advertisements. After four months, my brand awareness increased to 96. However, I did not change my advertisement. In October, my brand awareness decreased to 78, but I still did not change my advertisement. By June 1992, my brand awareness had dropped to 19. By October 1992, my brand awareness had decreased to 10, and by January 1996, My brand awareness has decreased to 5, although it may occasionally increase during this period, it has been consistently decreasing for the majority of the time, and my advertising has always been full.
Last edited by xuxin1458 on Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
xuxin1458
Level 2 user

Post by xuxin1458 »

David wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:02 am
I loaded your save game and looked at your service firms. Their brand ratings are positive.

Please provide more details about which service firm's brand rating will not increase again. Please send a screenshot to help us track down the problem.
Please see my previous post
David

Post by David »

The bug has been fixed.
Please download the new patch v9.1.61 from viewtopic.php?t=9210
xuxin1458
Level 2 user

Post by xuxin1458 »

David wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:07 am The bug has been fixed.
Please download the new patch v9.1.61 from viewtopic.php?t=9210
I tried version 9.1.61 and the same thing happened.
That is, brand recognition rises quickly at the beginning, but it will fall quickly afterwards, and it will not continue to rise. Occasionally, the increase will not affect the speed of decline.
David

Post by David »

The bug has been fixed. Please download the latest patch v9.1.62 from viewtopic.php?t=9210