Subsidiary products can't be sold by parent ecommerce?

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Way2co0l
Level 2 user

Subsidiary products can't be sold by parent ecommerce?

Post by Way2co0l »

Branched off part of my production to a subsidiary and discovered that those products are no longer available to be sold with my ecommerce. Also when I went to the factory that now belongs to my subsidiary and clicked the toggle analysis mode button the game crashed.
Stylesjl
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Re: Subsidiary products can't be sold by parent ecommerce?

Post by Stylesjl »

I think the first issue was how the game is designed (although I think parents should be allowed to sell their subsidiary's goods or even Subsidiaries allowed to sell their parent's goods in E-Commerce).

As for the second issue - please provide a save game and a screenshot of which factory caused the crash.
Way2co0l
Level 2 user

Post by Way2co0l »

Yeah I obviously can't speak on the coding aspect for any of it, but I do know you're able to handle normal retail in a way that allows partnered companies to have special status with each other in terms of supply chains. It would only make sense the same option would be available for ecommerce in my opinion. I'll send a save to the one email I was given the next time I run into the error. It doesn't seem to be doing it to me now but I might be able to get it to reoccur before long.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

We will investigate the crash problem.

Could you please provide us with your save game file and let us know the following?
1) Which version of Capitalism Lab you are using. You can see the version number on the top-right of the main menu.
2) The exact steps for triggering the bug with the save game
3) If your savegame uses a MOD, please let us know the name of the MOD and the MOD's version number.

You can find save game files of Capitalism Lab from the C:\Users\<your user name>\Documents\My Games\Capitalism Lab\SAVE

You may provide us with your save game file by posting it here on the forum as a ZIP file attachment or emailing the save game file to us at info@enlight.com.

If your save game file is too large for attachment, you may check out this post about how to send us large files: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2473