Subsidiary won't fix supply problem with service firm

Technical support requests for Capitalism Lab
Stylesjl
Community Contributor
Community Contributor

Subsidiary won't fix supply problem with service firm

Post by Stylesjl »

There are two problems, both related to each other:

- Basically if a service firm has the wrong input - the AI in charge will not correct the error. For example as you can see in the attached screenshot the Fried Chicken is wrong - it is trying to use Burger Buns instead of Frozen Chicken. The AI in charge makes no effort to try and fix this. This happened when I transferred this firm to a newly created subsidiary (it was wrong originally, the AI did not do this).
- Second problem - how that issue happened in the first place. I was trying to switch over all of my fast food firms to use a new factory for the Burger Bun input. In this case I tried to batch switch (F10) my hamburgers to use a new factory for the burger buns, thinking that it would only switch over the hamburgers. But actually it also affected the Fried Chicken inputs as well. You can try this yourself - try Batch switching the Fried Chicken floor to use Frozen Chicken instead of Burger Buns, it will work and fix the problem for your chicken but then your hamburger will start having Frozen Chicken as it's input instead of burger buns! The only way to fix this is to go to each firm one by one and correct it, which is quite tedious.
Attachments
FastFood.zip
(3.39 MiB) Downloaded 3 times
Input Error.png
Input Error.png (115.57 KiB) Viewed 95 times
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: Subsidiary won't fix supply problem with service firm

Post by David »

This will be fixed in the next patch v9.1.66.

Note that you will need to run the game for several months for the AI to take actions in the new patch.