Earn $100 by creating a video for Capitalism Lab.

General discussions about the release versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Earn $100 by creating a video for Capitalism Lab.

Post by David »

We are currently looking for people to create new Youtube videos for Capitalism Lab.

The remuneration details are as follows:

$100 for a Youtube video that lasts at least 20 minutes. The video resolution should be up to 1080p; the language should be English, spoken with native accents; and the quality should be on par with the average quality of existing Youtube videos on Capitalism Lab that are listed on https://www.capitalismlab.com/videos/.

If you are a Youtube video blogger with your own channel and you are willing to create and add a new video to your channel. We will pay additional remuneration calculated as follows:
additional remuneration = <the number of subscribers in your Youtube channel> / 100, capped at a maximum amount of $300.

For example, if your Youtube channel has 50000 subscribers, the additional remuneration will be 50000/100 = $500, capped at $300. So the total remuneration will be $100 + $300 = $400.

If you are a Youtube video blogger with a large subscriber base, you may email me at info@enlight.com or send me a private message (PM) to negotiate a rate that is not limited by the $300 cap.

We accept only one submission at a time only. If you intend to create a series of several videos, please make one first and submit it to us, get paid, before making the next one.

Enlight reserves the rights to reject a video if it determines that the video is inappropriate for its use due to its quality or content is a departure from the average ones listed on https://www.capitalismlab.com/videos/.

For accepted videos, Enlight may post the videos on the official Capitalism Lab web site and may also include them in its newsletters. Both will be done via embedded Youtube HTML code.

We accept videos with any of the following content:

• Introducing Subsidiary DLC
• Introducing City Economic Simulation DLC
• Introducing Digital Age DLC
• Introducing Banking DLC

The video should cover most, if not all, of the features of the DLCs listed on the official Capitalism Lab web site.

• Strategy Tips for each of these DLCs

• Introducing any of the following user-created MODs in this list: https://www.enlight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4089

• Strategy tips for any of these mods, or strategies for winning the scenarios in the Subsidiary DLC or CES DLC.

• A tutorial about how to use using scripts to customize the game to your play style, like reducing CEO salaries, and setting special rules on natural resources.

• Other type of content that you may suggest. Please email or PM me first prior to making such videos.

We do not prefer having more than 2 videos of same content type on our web video page, so you are advised to first check the https://www.capitalismlab.com/videos/ page and see if the type of content that you intend to make a video for is already available.

Referral Reward
If you are not into creating videos, but you do have friends who are experienced video bloggers, you may introduce this to them and get a referral reward of a full set of Capitalism Lab + 3 DLCs registration keys, when they have successfully created a video for Capitalism Lab.

Remuneration Payment Method
For remuneration, you may elect to receive the cash prize via PayPal or via Steam Wallet if you don’t have a PayPal account (https://store.steampowered.com/digitalg ... ctgiftcard)

You may also choose to convert part of the cash into Capitalism Lab keys for potentially greater income.
For details, please see the Capitalism Lab key reseller program at: https://www.capitalismlab.com/resell_caplab_keys/

Deadline
This offer is effective until 31 Dec 2020.

Please note that this is the first time that we make this kind of offer, if you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to post here.
johnronan

Re: Earn $100 by creating a video for Capitalism Lab.

Post by johnronan »

What will be the mode of payment?
David

Post by David »

johnronan wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:47 am What will be the mode of payment?
Remuneration Payment Method
For remuneration, you may elect to receive the cash prize via PayPal or via Steam Wallet if you don’t have a PayPal account (https://store.steampowered.com/digitalg ... ctgiftcard)
johnronan

Post by johnronan »

Thanks for reconfirming, will get back to you soon :)
David

Post by David »

johnronan wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:52 am Thanks for reconfirming, will get back to you soon :)
Look forward to hearing from you.
chaotrach
Level 2 user

Post by chaotrach »

Nice to know that Review, DCL explaination and BETA test explaination are welcome.

Last year I'd thougth about to start a CAPLab (DLC) explaination Video, but in regards to unclear situation (needs your confirmation) as weel as time the project was stopped by now.

With this information I suppose I think about for restarting it.
David

Post by David »

With this information I suppose I think about for restarting it.
Good to hear this.
lowkeybavil
Level 3 user

Post by lowkeybavil »

I would be interested in making one for the banking dlc before it is released, maybe as a little preview into the dlc for other users, you can potentially email round to fans
David

Post by David »

Thanks for your interest. I have sent you a PM (private message).
saferain
Mod Contributor
Mod Contributor

Post by saferain »

如果我在中国通过抖音来推广这个游戏,可不可以加入其中?大卫,你是如何确定购买的玩家是看了我的视频推广?
FCT team. Professional Chinese translation.E-mail:info_fct@163.com