CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.4.06 full version installer

General Discussions about new beta versions of Capitalism Lab
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.4.06 full version installer

Post by David »

choum wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:19 pm download and upgrade are OK but i can't use the game anymore, it's totaly freeze my computer at the start. Sometimes i have to kill the process via task manager, but last try i had to hard power off the PC ....
i have no issue with 6.4.03...
any idea?

I reinstalled update on the game again from the same install file andit seem OK, i just have an long black screen at the start now (10 seconds) that i had not before...
I just tested it by downloading the v6.4.06 installer and installing it. It worked fine without issues on my computer.

Are you using any anti-virus software that runs in background? If so, there is a possibility that the firewall of such anti-virus software may block the game’s communication with the game server. You may check your anti-virus software’s user manual for how to add Capitalism Lab to one of its approved app to prevent it from being blocked by the firewall.

For example, if you are using Avast, you can add Capitalism Lab’s EXE files “CapStart.exe” and “CapMain.exe” into Avast’s exception list to prevent it from blocking the game.
EDELYSS

Post by EDELYSS »

Thanks to Mr. David and the development team for this improvement!
I am using a new version immediately!

I'm sorry for your request, even though you just improved.
I would like to ask if the following three points are possible.

1. Is it possible to rename the Player company? (It can be done at a subsidiary.)
2. Is it possible to set a long name and a short name for the Player company?
3. Is it possible to display "Firm Description" on the income statement screen for each firm?

I would love to take advantage of it if possible!
Thank you.
David
Community and Marketing Manager at Enlight

Post by David »

Thanks for your suggestions.

I would recommend that you create a poll for your suggestion to gauge the community's interest in it. There would be a higher chance that the dev team will implement it if the interest level is high.

You could see some examples of the polls in the Suggestions forum at http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14
gibbo

Re: CapLab Post-Release Beta V6.4.04 full version installer

Post by gibbo »

David wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:12 am
gibbo wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 8:45 am Hi Dave - every time I try to download the latest update, it fails, I have been trying for a while now (weeks) but just keeps failing.

It is not my end either as everything else is downloading / working just fine.
Please test if you are able to download the Release version installer http://www.capitalism2.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=7424
worked today without issues - thanks