FAQ on Intellectual Property
Enlight Software welcomes our community members to use Capitalism Intellectual Property (IP) for the basis of any community videos for free or generating only ad revenue (referred to hereafter as a “Project”). We appreciate the time and effort you put into the Project, and enrich our community with all the awesome stuff you create. We have come up with this “Guidelines” to clarify the doubts you might have on the conditions in using our IP in your Projects.
-name of any one of our games, taglines, features, events, or company identity, as well as any names which are confusingly similar to the names of any of our games, taglines, features, events or company identity;
any Names and/or the related logos and distinctive characteristics of any of our Names and games;
video images, footage, music, sounds, speech, or other assets from our games
If you are using any part of any Name, any of our Brands and /or any of our Assets, then the Project MUST:
- NOT make people think that it is official; approved or endorsed by us; or associated or connected with us;
- NOT be unlawful, deceptive, obscene, harmful or disparaging;
- NOT take action that would harm or damage any of our Brands or any of our Assets;
- NOT include anything else around it that makes people think that you or what you are doing is official; approved or endorsed by us; or associated or connected with us;
- comply with the relevant Account Terms/EULA; and
- sufficiently differentiate the use of any Name you are using from any other branding.
- Indemnification. If we, or our partners or affiliates, have any kind of legal claim or other lawsuit brought against us that is related to your Project, you’ll pay our legal fees and costs related to this lawsuit, including our attorney’s fees, and any settlement or judgment amount that we have to pay as a result.
We reserve the right to deny the use of our IP at any time, for any reason or no reason, including when we think our IP is being used inappropriately (which we decide at our sole discretion). If we deny you the right to use our IP, you will need to stop distributing any part of your Project that uses or might use our IP.
If you have any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.